Post your NC screens!

1. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Naw, cabbies screen was so pretty that you completely glossed over that. Yeah, let's go with that.

Honestly, I can't help you out right now. Mine is wrapped up. Someone else probably will.

I can officially use my Nook on Saturday!!! (even though I've already taken it out of the package, rooted it, burned separate Froyo and Honeycome SD card images:D, I'm not allowed to officially play with it until my kids give it to me for a Birthday present.)
  2. Clintro

Clintro Active Member

Sounds like you already played with it quite a bit :))
  3. bgrutter

bgrutter Well-Known Member

Lol. That's great.
  4. nj02vette

LOL, actually not much.

Rooting only takes 10 minutes at most, burning the SD cards can be done offline, and popping them in and downloading a few things from the market only takes another few minutes.
    Honestly probably only used it for an hour at most so far.

Will post screenshots this weekend.
  5. Clintro

Clintro Active Member

the SPB shell looks Badazz :)
  6. nj02vette

[​IMG]

Work in progress.

LauncherPro Plus, Beautiful Widgets Home (angry bird theme little tacky but my daughter loves it). Using 5 home screens. 8 colums x 10 rows.
  7. stinky

stinky Well-Known Member

8. tehdoughnut

tehdoughnut Member

Nothing too crazy.

[​IMG]
  9. Little Green Robot

Little Green Robot Well-Known Member

OK i just got my nook. I have autonootered it and am running Zeam but i cant put icons in the dock. Can anyone help with that?
  10. stinky

stinky Well-Known Member

11. defex

defex Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. bgrutter

What app did you use to take your ScreenShot?
  13. defex

defex Member

14. sookster54

sookster54 Well-Known Member

OP's screenshot makes the NC look sick, love all those bazillions of icons in the dock, one thing I really like about Zeam Launcher in high res displays. I may after all hop over to B&N when I head to Vegas in a couple months and get one.
  15. bgrutter

Shucks, that doesn't appear to work with CM7 on the NC right now. Then again, I'm still on Build #3 and they're on #17 already. Guess I should get with the times and see if one of the more recent builds works better.
  16. gsutton

gsutton Active Member

May I ask what you used go root with, and did it allow the stock B&N library/bookstore to function? Thank for any information.

17. frankbonatelli

frankbonatelli Well-Known Member

Well three weeks with HC eMMC and Its awesome goodness!
    Learning to recompile uRamdisk and all manner of command line love.

A simple clean desktop
    ==============
    [​IMG]
    ==============
    Strangely enough the screen grab app keeps snapping it in the wrong color so if you would like to see the real colors (i used the blue beezzz) download the wallpaper 1024x600 res.
    link to my wallpaper choice
  18. mrspeedmaster

mrspeedmaster Well-Known Member

here is mine. I keep it minimal

Attached Files:

19. gsutton

gsutton Active Member

Nice setup. All of you here have great setups with the NC. I just got mine running 2.1 from the SDcard to try and learn from. What method of rooting did you use for your NC? Thanks in advance.
  20. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about installing an app on the internal memory but before I make that leap... how can I back my current ROM (stock rooted) thats in my internal memory?
  21. nj02vette

Yes. Use Clockworkmod to back up your current setup, and then can restore as many ROMS as you want and still go back to stock (or your custom backup) at any time.
  22. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I'm trying to find a use for more than the default 3 screens. I find I rarely, if ever have a use for anything other than the first screen.
  23. stinky

stinky Well-Known Member

Same, I have a few icons and a clock widget on my home screen, to keep it clean, then have all the apps I use organized into sections on the 2nd screen. And I still have tons of room to spare.
  24. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

My home screen has a clock and all the apps I commonly use. I've got widgets as well to toggle everything that I need to toggle (wifi, sound, etc) and I'm using Zeam which lets me put other stuff I use on the launcher. I never ever use the other two screens and they're both blank TBH.
  25. bluewhite79

bluewhite79 Well-Known Member

i put all widgets on one screen. All "most common" used on the home screen, then on the third screen is all entertainment apps(games, youtube, redbox, etc). rarely need the app drawer.