Post your Nexus 4 picturesGeneral

1. Sak01

Sak01 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if N4 owners would be so kind as to post (or link to) pictures they've taken with the camera. It would primarily be to help us non-owners appreciate the quality of it.

Advertisement
  2. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Well-Known Member

Random driving on a cloudy day. Ill take some more soon :)

[​IMG]
    Sak01 likes this.
  3. sx4dude2013

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sak01 likes this.
  4. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

HDR

[​IMG]
    Sak01 likes this.
  5. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Sak01 likes this.
  6. sx4dude2013

Indoor pic from work

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Sak01 likes this.
  7. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

Those pics look good. Is flash on? HDR, etc?
  8. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

I will def be adding a whole lot of pics to this thread so ppl can see how good the camara is... Once I get my phone lol!
  9. sx4dude2013

no flash in auto. Lol
  10. Android802

Android802 Active Member

All credit for this photo goes to Carly Page from the Inquirer.

[​IMG]

This is a really good looking picture. The image is nice and clear and in the review they even go as far as to say that the image quality on the nexus 4 is "easily as good as those found on the Samsung Galaxy S3 and Iphone 5, despite costing less than half the price."

The full review can be read here if anyone is interested.
    The Inquirer - Google Nexus 4 Review

My faith is now restored in this device! haha
    Sak01 likes this.
  11. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

12. sx4dude2013

Front facing camera ;) taco bell baby!!!
    Love stock filters!!

[​IMG]
    Sak01 likes this.
  13. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

I work for at&t and had a job at a business today and check out what I walked in to! Keep in mind I know nothing about taking pictures so these are all just point and shoot with auto-flash on. Haven't looked at them yet so don't know if they came out any good. Also, I'm not real hip on Picasa so hopefully the link works. I took a few videos too that I'll post later.

edit: So I just got a chance to check them out and I think of all those pics maybe 1/2 a dozen came out ok. Looks like I really need to keep my hands still cuz a bunch are out of focus. I don't like the way all the emblems and stuff on the cars are blurry. I'm sure someone who knows how to actually use the camera on the phone properly could have taken better pictures but as a novice I guess I can't expect my pictures from this phone to look that great.
    Sak01 likes this.
  14. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

For being shot with a phone, those look pretty darn good!
  15. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

Well I've only looked at them on my crappy work laptop monitor so perhaps viewed on a proper display they look better. I'll have to check them out when I get home. I was lieterally just turning and clicking, turning and clicking as I didn't want to make a spectacle of myself since I was supposed to be there working :p
  16. Android802

Android802 Active Member

RaLeX likes this.
  17. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

I wanna see some vehicle shots or even video
  18. chrlswltrs

Sounds like an opportunity to take pictures of my Jeep :D

I'll try to get some today or tomorrow.
    MT Rotor likes this.
  19. sx4dude2013

Some night shots at the back of my store :) auto no flash...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  20. tonytouch311

tonytouch311 Well-Known Member

Anyone take pictures with HDR mode and everything get distorted? I took a few pictures with HDR with both front and back camera and they are so distorted you can recognize who's in them. I would upload them but not sure how.
  21. chrlswltrs

I've taken a few great pictures with HDR on. Any movement will cause a HDR picture to be distorted.

What are you using to post (browser, tapatalk, etc)?
  22. nycnyc

nycnyc Well-Known Member

I recorded a couple of videos, but I haven't been able to upload them because it only works on Wifi and my home internet has sucked these pass few days.
    ---------------------------------------

Also got to mess around the the 360 panorama, although I didn't go the entire 360. You can see that stitching isn't too good though.

[​IMG]
  23. Banished Angel

Banished Angel Well-Known Member

The image stitching only works well if the scene isn't moving. People walking, cars driving by, etc don't play well with photosphere.
  24. tonytouch311

tonytouch311 Well-Known Member

Stock browser on my phone. These aren't just distortions. Hopefully I can get them up so you can see.
  25. chrlswltrs

I don't think you can upload pictures using the browser on your phone. It is pretty simple to do if you download Tapatalk. You could always just get the free version and just use it for the times you want to upload a picture