Post your phonecases!Tips

1. Morpeeeenote

Morpeeeenote Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I don't have my phone but I ordered this case from overseas and got it before my phone came haha. Lets share our unique cases :) I'm sure everyone who has the phone is playing on it and not worrying about cases but those that don't have it yet can only stare at our lonely cases.

Advertisement
    :
  2. XstitchCowgirl

XstitchCowgirl Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351389529.560223.jpg

Ordered this one. Want an otterbox eventually if in colors or similar with holster.
  3. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

So what am I suppose to post if I'm going "naked" ? :bath::eek::eek::D
  4. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:
    treb1797 likes this.
  5. acrbill

acrbill Well-Known Member

Just ordered this off ebay. By the time it floats in from China BB should have the phone available.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

I'm rocking the oem flip case! I know, not so great but I'm waiting for otterbox to get off there collective asses and make a defender already!
  7. treb1797

I have to admit this is the best post I've read on here in a long time :rofl::rofl:
  8. Morpeeeenote

I would be scared to go naked! Haha!!
  9. treb1797

Never did a case on my DROID Charge or currently on my S3. Just not a case person I guess.
  10. acrbill

I dropped my Evo a few times and the case took the hit and left the phone unscathed. I think the most important part is to get a case that extends past the screen and covers the corners.
  11. rronald25

rronald25 Active Member

My GN2 will arrive within 2 weeks and I think id like to buy this 1 but im not sure yet but basically I want something that can cover all the side panel (and back panel of course) + front panel & not detachable as some cases like this you can take the hard case out from the shelf

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  12. casarosa

casarosa Well-Known Member

Silly question but how do you insert a photo "Url of your image"
  13. h1r0ll3r

h1r0ll3r Well-Known Member

Nothing special at the moment. Got this off the accessories thread. Came with a free screen protector too. Don't even have my phone yet :( This will hold me over until Seidio comes out with a nice case.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  14. haha438

haha438 Member

15. rronald25

rronald25 Active Member

photobucket or imageshark, after uploading ur image there, use the insert image option and paste ur url
    casarosa likes this.
  16. casarosa

casarosa Well-Known Member

17. massiveian

massiveian Well-Known Member

Bought this one from the sprint store the day i got my phone. I didnt want to but im not going with a naked phone. So far i like it and works well. It covers the corners and has a nice lip on it to protect the screen

[​IMG]
  18. rodgerredhat

rodgerredhat Member

Can anyone suggest a seller/store in the UK to buy a case for my Note 2?

Particular looking for a matte black gel back cover only, with a screen protector (but not a flip case).

I have found a few on eBay, but as usual there is so much rubbish on there.

Cheers
  19. celtics418

celtics418 Member

Does anybody know if a full case hinders the use of NFC? I thought I read that it did but now can't where I read that at.
  20. acrbill

Decided to buy another type of case just in case the other one I bought is no good. This is the type that I used on my Evo. The one I had for my Evo had good coverage in the corners to the point that no matter how you dropped the phone the case would take the initial hit. This case seems that it has less coverage in the corners but we will see once it and my phone arrives. (I got the dark blue one)

[​IMG]
  21. coreyalan15

coreyalan15 Well-Known Member

Case people, feast your eyes on this!
    Even though this case is coming from HK, it looks like a high quality case.
  22. ODog2323

ODog2323 Well-Known Member

What make is that?

Anyone have a lead on when case-mate might come with theirs? That's the one I'm trying to wait for...
  23. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

It looks alot like the "elago" I use on my Note.
  24. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

@acrbill Those cases look like the one posted by corey. I clicked corey's link and it's sold in all those colors. I'm not a fan of how much silver is still exposed; although they do look nice.
  25. Morpeeeenote

I've gone through eBay and have not found those colorful cases that Samsung advertised with their note. I found similar ones but the only Samsung cases I've seen come in grey, black or white. Where are the colors man? Lol anyone have a direct link to purchase those?