• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your phonecases!

And I just figured out how you were able to order. If you press F5 on the page and then rapidly click the add to cart button which shows up for a second you can get it in your cart.

I wonder if it'll ship soon.

I'm still holding out hope for a discount on amazon. They seem to decrease in price rather quickly.

Upvote 0
@Alice with the white leather case I have is nearly impossible to get the S-Pen out. As though the case weren't cut far enough back to allow for easy removal.

Do you have the Spigen white illuzion case, Lex?

The ZuGadget one I simply could NOT remove it. It had like two layers of plastic and or something right there and so I couldn't get my fingers through. It's like it wasn't wide enough of or something.

The illuzion case LOOKS like it's cut the same way, but for some reason I can get the s-pen out without any trouble. It's been great.

Upvote 0
Do you have the Spigen white illuzion case, Lex?

The ZuGadget one I simply could NOT remove it. It had like two layers of plastic and or something right there and so I couldn't get my fingers through. It's like it wasn't wide enough of or something.

The illuzion case LOOKS like it's cut the same way, but for some reason I can get the s-pen out without any trouble. It's been great.
Nope..... but give me a min. I've bought so much stuff lately I don't recall right now who I got this it from.....damn shame.....I know. LOL!!! :D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Got my Amzer case last night: Amazon.com: Amzer AMZ95207 TPU Skin Case Cover with Kickstand for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 (Fits All Carriers) - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Pros:
Pliable enough that it's easy to install/remove, but doesn't feel like it's going to come off once on its own
Ridged sides and portion of back prevent phone from slipping on surfaces, makes it easier to handle
Case covers power and volume buttons, meaning you have to more consciously press them, good for me as I thought those buttons were a bit too sensitive when naked
Cutouts are all perfectly aligned.
Covers top and bottom as well as sides and creates lip around the edge for placing the phone facedown without the screen touching the surface

Cons:
Kickstand is flimsy. Can only be used in landscape mode. I imagine the kickstand will break given enough use.

I definitely like this more than the Cruzerlite. I'm still going to be on the prowl for a case with a better kickstand, but I like this one for now.

Upvote 0

Untitled by evohicks, on Flickr

Well, after the dust has settled from the excitement of getting the Note 2 and various cases I tend to use the official Samsung protective case more often than the others.
I must admit the official flip cover looks the best but protection is zero and after recently reading about people dropping their phone, I get nervous using it lol.
So, my setup is....... .

Work....... official Samsung protective case + inside my Neoprene (shocksock)
Out of work...... official Samsung protective case +
Going out/dinner..... official flip cover

Upvote 0
Got my Amzer case last night: Amazon.com: Amzer AMZ95207 TPU Skin Case Cover with Kickstand for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 (Fits All Carriers) - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Pros:
Pliable enough that it's easy to install/remove, but doesn't feel like it's going to come off once on its own
Ridged sides and portion of back prevent phone from slipping on surfaces, makes it easier to handle
Case covers power and volume buttons, meaning you have to more consciously press them, good for me as I thought those buttons were a bit too sensitive when naked
Cutouts are all perfectly aligned.
Covers top and bottom as well as sides and creates lip around the edge for placing the phone facedown without the screen touching the surface

Cons:
Kickstand is flimsy. Can only be used in landscape mode. I imagine the kickstand will break given enough use.

I definitely like this more than the Cruzerlite. I'm still going to be on the prowl for a case with a better kickstand, but I like this one for now.

After using this more, I found that the case was too pliable and loose. I switched back to the Cruzerlite until I could find something else.

Reactions: g2manhou
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones