Post your phonecases!Tips

1. srikat

srikat Well-Known Member

ScandaLeX likes this.
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Mailman came to the door yesterday with a package for me. I say thank you and sit on the sofa to open it up only to discover I was dreaming......no really, I was.

I was so convinced it was real that I had everybody in the house helping me find my package. Because it was so real I let it bother me the entire day.
    HOURS later (after the search effort was exhausted) I go on Amazon to get the tracking number...................my case is sitting in a sort facility with delivery scheduled for later today.

I am not making this up.....I swear to it!
  3. srikat

srikat Well-Known Member

well, what are you getting from Amazon that has you so excited that you dreamed about it?

Paradoxx likes this.
  4. ScandaLeX

My case.
  5. srikat

srikat Well-Known Member

Which one have you ordered? Link?
  6. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

7. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

8. PetiePal

PetiePal Well-Known Member

I've got to see what the battery life is really like on LTE when I get mine in November. (Damn you Verizon) I tend to get the Seido extended batteries and then most cases just don't fit except theirs lol
  9. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

10. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

You're right. It doesn't. But I just need something to hold me over until Otterbox cases are released.
  11. N6EAJ

N6EAJ Well-Known Member

12. h1r0ll3r

h1r0ll3r Well-Known Member

Well, I don't have my phone yet and the case I got for it hasn't even been used yet. But, it seems that it's going to be replaced soon since I saw the Seidio cases for the Note 2.

[​IMG]

Not feeling the metal kickstand thing but, oh well. Once this case becomes available then I should be good to go with this one.
    SoulSmilen likes this.
  13. SoulSmilen

SoulSmilen Well-Known Member

It's about time! I wish the kickstand was a little bit more centered because of the length of the phone, but we'll see how it works. Thanks for the heads up!
  14. N6EAJ

N6EAJ Well-Known Member

That is a nice case. I have the equivalent for my Note 1. It offers a ton of protection and great for when you want a kickstand although it is a little bulky for my taste. After seeing your post, I checked out the coming soon offerings from Seidio and see they offer a case with a kick stand that is one piece and a little less bulky. Its not quite as pretty though. SEIDIO | SURFACE with Metal Kickstand Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

[​IMG]
    h1r0ll3r likes this.
  15. PGHAndroidFan

PGHAndroidFan New Member

Here's a few I recently bought. First two are replacement battery doors, and the last one is a "sand" case with a grippy, cushiony feel. All were ordered from ebay, and each was about $10-15. Definitely recommend the leather one if you prefer a more business look.

Attached Files:

16. miss_vickies

miss_vickies Well-Known Member

looks amazing.... esp the white one... but id be worried cause the top part is so exposed... but i love how it doesnt make it bulky!
  17. miss_vickies

miss_vickies Well-Known Member

beauty... will be getting this in white
  18. ScandaLeX

You must have bought them all cause they're out of stock -all colors and don't know when they're going to get any more......*curses*....... :p
  19. solongiphone

solongiphone Member

20. Veritas

Veritas Member

I've got the body glove case. Didnt mind using the phone naked but it really has grip. It's pretty slippery. I ordered a couple of those cheap hard cases from eBay that was posted above. $2 each isn't too bad.

Will probably look into either otterbox or seidio when they become available.
  21. h1r0ll3r

h1r0ll3r Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that one too. I've never been a fan of those 2 piece slider type cases myself. Seeing as how big the Note 2 is, having it be a smidge bulkier probably won't make any difference for me. I like the Surface in that it looks a little slimmer than the Active but, seeing how expensive this phone is, I'll take my chances with the added protection of the Active. :)
  22. N6EAJ

N6EAJ Well-Known Member

My 2nd case came in. No, I didn't pay $55.98 for it even though that it was it shows up for now. I paid $5.98 which included shipping. A lot of places sell this case.
    [​IMG]Gray x Line Curve TPU Gel Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 NOTE2 N7100 | eBay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It seems fine for $6. I think I like the yellow one that came yesterday better, but I will have to see what they look like on when my phone comes (T-minus 7 days......)
  23. lingo622

lingo622 Member

I got the same case. Wish they had some other colors, but it's good enough for now until something else comes out that looks a little better. I might get an Otterbox but not sure if I wanna deal with all the extra bulk.
  24. lillygirl7

lillygirl7 Well-Known Member

Did you receive your case yet? I am curious how you like this one. It's so cute.