Post your phonecases!Tips

Last Updated:

1. srikat

srikat Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    ScandaLeX likes this.
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Mailman came to the door yesterday with a package for me. I say thank you and sit on the sofa to open it up only to discover I was dreaming......no really, I was.

I was so convinced it was real that I had everybody in the house helping me find my package. Because it was so real I let it bother me the entire day.
    HOURS later (after the search effort was exhausted) I go on Amazon to get the tracking number...................my case is sitting in a sort facility with delivery scheduled for later today.

I am not making this up.....I swear to it!

3. srikat

srikat Well-Known Member

well, what are you getting from Amazon that has you so excited that you dreamed about it?

Paradoxx likes this.
  4. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

My case.

5. srikat

srikat Well-Known Member

Which one have you ordered? Link?

6. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

7. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

8. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

9. PetiePal

PetiePal Well-Known Member

I've got to see what the battery life is really like on LTE when I get mine in November. (Damn you Verizon) I tend to get the Seido extended batteries and then most cases just don't fit except theirs lol

10. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

11. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

You're right. It doesn't. But I just need something to hold me over until Otterbox cases are released.

12. N6EAJ

N6EAJ Well-Known Member

13. h1r0ll3r

h1r0ll3r Well-Known Member

Well, I don't have my phone yet and the case I got for it hasn't even been used yet. But, it seems that it's going to be replaced soon since I saw the Seidio cases for the Note 2.

[​IMG]

Not feeling the metal kickstand thing but, oh well. Once this case becomes available then I should be good to go with this one.

SoulSmilen likes this.
  14. SoulSmilen

SoulSmilen Well-Known Member

It's about time! I wish the kickstand was a little bit more centered because of the length of the phone, but we'll see how it works. Thanks for the heads up!

15. N6EAJ

N6EAJ Well-Known Member

That is a nice case. I have the equivalent for my Note 1. It offers a ton of protection and great for when you want a kickstand although it is a little bulky for my taste. After seeing your post, I checked out the coming soon offerings from Seidio and see they offer a case with a kick stand that is one piece and a little less bulky. Its not quite as pretty though. SEIDIO | SURFACE with Metal Kickstand Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

[​IMG]

h1r0ll3r likes this.
  16. PGHAndroidFan

PGHAndroidFan New Member

Here's a few I recently bought. First two are replacement battery doors, and the last one is a "sand" case with a grippy, cushiony feel. All were ordered from ebay, and each was about $10-15. Definitely recommend the leather one if you prefer a more business look.

Attached Files:

17. miss_vickies

miss_vickies Well-Known Member

looks amazing.... esp the white one... but id be worried cause the top part is so exposed... but i love how it doesnt make it bulky!

18. miss_vickies

miss_vickies Well-Known Member

beauty... will be getting this in white

19. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

You must have bought them all cause they're out of stock -all colors and don't know when they're going to get any more......*curses*....... :p

20. solongiphone

solongiphone Member

21. Veritas

Veritas Member

I've got the body glove case. Didnt mind using the phone naked but it really has grip. It's pretty slippery. I ordered a couple of those cheap hard cases from eBay that was posted above. $2 each isn't too bad.

Will probably look into either otterbox or seidio when they become available.

22. h1r0ll3r

h1r0ll3r Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that one too. I've never been a fan of those 2 piece slider type cases myself. Seeing as how big the Note 2 is, having it be a smidge bulkier probably won't make any difference for me. I like the Surface in that it looks a little slimmer than the Active but, seeing how expensive this phone is, I'll take my chances with the added protection of the Active. :)

23. N6EAJ

N6EAJ Well-Known Member

My 2nd case came in. No, I didn't pay $55.98 for it even though that it was it shows up for now. I paid $5.98 which included shipping. A lot of places sell this case.
    [​IMG]Gray x Line Curve TPU Gel Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 NOTE2 N7100 | eBay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It seems fine for $6. I think I like the yellow one that came yesterday better, but I will have to see what they look like on when my phone comes (T-minus 7 days......)

24. lingo622

lingo622 Member

I got the same case. Wish they had some other colors, but it's good enough for now until something else comes out that looks a little better. I might get an Otterbox but not sure if I wanna deal with all the extra bulk.

25. lillygirl7

lillygirl7 Well-Known Member

Did you receive your case yet? I am curious how you like this one. It's so cute.