1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Post your phonecases!Tips

1. N6EAJ

N6EAJ Well-Known Member

I'm curious how you would take a picture with that case on?
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Easy....open it up and take a pic.
  3. alvarez13

alvarez13 Well-Known Member

What's going on in that middle picture? A clear TPU type case? Do you happen to have a link? That looks great.
  4. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

5. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

Is the pouch a snug fit?
  6. evohicks

In height its bang on, width its maybe 10mm or more wider than the phone, like I said in my previous post, when I get the official cover it should fit on and into this neoprene cover too.
  7. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

I also just ordered this Samsung case..... Not sure how it goes on though? Got it for 50 percent off using their coupon code.
  8. evohicks

Yeah I noticed the coupon code but it was for the USA only as far as I could see. The phone should just snap in to the Samsung case and be protected around the edges also.
    I will post my findings when I get the case but they are in short supply here at the minute so it could take a while.
  9. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

10. cwoms167

cwoms167 Member

Can you post the link for the official case that is really nice
  11. melc

melc New Member

got this leather pouch, fits nicely. :)

[​IMG]
  12. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

Strange......why wouldnt Samsung have this item on their own website? Have looked everywhere on the Samsung site, not just under the Note 2 and it is not listed. Are you sure it is actaully an OEM case? I find it odd that they wouldn't even offer it on their own website?
  13. SamMax

SamMax Well-Known Member

I'm not certain but even Amazon is calling them oem. It looks like good quality and a custom fit either way.
  14. Jsucool76

Jsucool76 Well-Known Member

Is that this (Galaxy Note) and if so, would you mind sharing the coupon code?
  15. Liam548

Liam548 Well-Known Member

nice but dont know why the official cases have to be that lovely poo brown
  16. Liam548

Liam548 Well-Known Member

17. nlitenme

nlitenme Well-Known Member

18. Jsucool76

19. evohicks

Johnny Crapple likes this.
  20. Jsucool76

Just did some playing around - This coupon code seems to be 50% off of ANYTHING (Accessories)

Good deal :p
  21. evohicks

Get the most expensive deal and then sell it on Ebay lol
  22. Jsucool76

I was thinking about it not gonna lie. It is a great deal for things like the "Cast wireless streamer" list price is $100, and you can get it for $50...that seems worth it to me.
  23. evohicks

Its a good deal and why not take advantage of it. Shame we can't get it over here.
    Has anyone actually got the official Samsung cover {not flip cover} to give us some idea what its like?
  24. Jsucool76

I just ordered (Galaxy Note) . Not sure how long it will take to ship, but once I get it I'll be sure to post a few "real life" pictures (as opposed to the ones on the website which make EVERYTHING look perfect, which I'm sure we all know isn't always true) and describe it.

Edit: Also (http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/EB-H1J9VMAGSTA) seems like a great deal when you take off the 50%....for 25$ plus shipping you get a second 3100mAh battery, and a cable and charger so you can charge it out of your phone. Great for people whose travels outlast the ridiculous battery life :p