Post your photos!General

1. JimKnuckles

JimKnuckles Well-Known Member

I got mine today. I'm not in a position to post any pics I've taken today, but I've found the camera to be excellent so far. The colors have been rich and deep, and the low light is far better than what I expected. Ready to put this bad boy to work on my instagram account lol @justindufrene
  2. craftycarper

craftycarper Well-Known Member

My boy....being a boy:D[​IMG]
    Android26, nomunk, Granite1 and 3 others like this.
  3. toad6386

toad6386 Well-Known Member

Here's one I took last night... Care to guess where? ;) 1366570702744.jpg
    I can't see the pic from the forum app, so if I messed up, sorry. I'll try again later.
    Granite1 and EarlyMon like this.
  4. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

Disneyland After Dark:Keepin' it GOOFY since 1718......................;)
  5. JimKnuckles

The second pic has a much more deep red ...before and after? What is the difference...did you use an edit after the fact?
  6. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

That is my neck of the woods!! Go home camera! You are drunk!
  7. SLRdude

SLRdude Well-Known Member

Here are some straight out of the phone pics from this weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    nomunk, Hadron, Granite1 and 2 others like this.
  8. PyroSporker

PyroSporker Well-Known Member

A Bike, A Babe, and BBQ. What more could a guy need? :p

Any post processing on these? What's going on with Photo 2? The right side of the building and windmill/pump tower appear to be all bowed out... Optical illusion, Bad panorama stitching, or over active Optical Image Stabilization?
  9. JimKnuckles

I'm really enjoying the camera. I think it far outperforms the camera on the evo lte

Attached Files:

10. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

NICE!
    I swear those are as good as I get from my canon powershot!
    JimKnuckles and marctronixx like this.
  11. JimKnuckles

Thanks lol photography is a hobby of mine. I think the camera is really underrated from a lot of the reviews I watched prior to buying the phone.
  12. SLRdude

SLRdude Well-Known Member

No post processing at all on those, straight out of the camera.

I too noticed the issues with that photo and I think I am going to blame it on optical stabilization since it was just a point and shoot, no panorama involved.
    PyroSporker likes this.
  13. Samcanadian

Samcanadian Well-Known Member

Here are a few.

I notice that the camera's pictures aren't as saturated as other smartphones pics tend to be, that being said there are plenty of available photo-edit programs out there that can punch up any picture before you send it to a friend, etc.

No post-processing involved in either of these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hadron and EarlyMon like this.
  14. Samcanadian

Samcanadian Well-Known Member

And here's an example of a semi-macro shot I took of a souvenir dish from my latest trip to Hawaii.

The first one was taken with 0 saturation, and the second was after I'd changed the saturation settings in the Camera to +1. (In camera mode, hit the ... logo, scroll to "Image Adjustments" and then slide the bar on Saturation over to +1)

At 0 Saturation

[​IMG]

At +1 Saturation

[​IMG]

I think the real life dish + golfball are somewhere in between the two shots, but the +1 Saturated sure looks prettier.
  15. toad6386

toad6386 Well-Known Member

Man, now I'm hungry, but have an irresistible urge to golf... :p
  16. Here's a picture I took this past weekend. No post processing or effects. Can't wait to try it out in low light situations to see how it does.
    [​IMG]
    TheAtheistReverend and EarlyMon like this.
  17. rbw63

rbw63 Member

Just took this to show off my wheels to friends.

Attached Files:

KOLIO, EarlyMon and Granite1 like this.
  18. TheAtheistReverend

I want a preset that sits right in between those two (maybe a tiny contrast increase too). I've always thought the steps taken by the saturation settings were too great. They need to be broken down to smaller increments.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  19. JimKnuckles

You can set custom presets if you didn't know. I made a custom black and white, the standard BnW edit is probably the worst looking BnW I've ever seen
    Hadron and EarlyMon like this.
  20. JimKnuckles

I went photo hunting this afternoon to test the phone out here is one that I took with the One. It is edited

Attached Files:

EarlyMon likes this.
  21. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

Glad to see you're enjoying the ONE & WELCOME TO ANDROID FORUMS!:party:
    EarlyMon likes this.
  22. TheAtheistReverend

Sorry, but on all my phones I have only been able to set saturation to whole numbers thus far. Are you saying the One lets you set saturation to, say...
    0.5 or 0.7?
  23. Abird!

Abird! Well-Known Member

I'm really digging the Zoe feature more and more with the lil video clips they make in the events section, all my coworkers minds were blown by that feature :)
    EarlyMon likes this.
  24. JimKnuckles

Well it doesn't have numbers to the side for an exact digit. But it's a slider you move up or down. If you long press a preset effect, it'll show custom and u just drag it over there. Then you can move everything to your liking.
    TheAtheistReverend and KOLIO like this.