Post your Pictures taken with your Droid 2

1. UserName872

UserName872 Well-Known Member

Hope you were at the hospital waiting for good news like a new baby and not for a bad reason!
    Thornfullessrose likes this.
  2. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Well-Known Member

yea it was the latter. my sister is sick.:( thanks though.:)
  3. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

Some of these are great.

I recently entered a pic from my phone into a cell phone picture contest. It made the nomination round. It's the very first pic in the slideshow. (black cat in window)

If it makes the top 10 I could use your guys help in voting. Haha. J/K but go vote even if it's not for me. (I probably wouldn't choose mine over some of the others.)

2010 Cell Phone Division Nominees - Portait Michael Andrew Photography Blog michealthemaven.com
  4. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

You can tell it's DMX that's all that matters. Haha. Awesome dude!

I've met a couple famous people but I'm to camera shy to take pics with em. I like to be behind the lens haha.
  5. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

It means I looked out of the window and saw 2 rainbows, so I took a picture.
  6. LOL DROID

LOL DROID Well-Known Member

man, facebook ruins quality. oh well.

[​IMG]

Longboard wheels ... started at 70mm, and the inner lip is definitely around 55-60mm now.
  7. 2istyroads

2istyroads Active Member

Where can I host my pics directly off my phone then share on here?
  8. LOL DROID

You can upload to photobucket, flickr, or facebook from your phone and paste the links here.
  9. Syko

Syko Member

10. 2istyroads

2istyroads Active Member

ohhhh right.. thank u sir. hmm i must of had a brain fart why didnt i think of that. i was looking at Flicka the app but not sure if its any good.
  11. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

12. LOL DROID

no problem! post the pics up here when you get it all settled out.

i don't have any experience with that app, so I couldn't tell you how good or bad it is. :D
  13. 2istyroads

2istyroads Active Member

[​IMG]

Saw this little guy eating that other little guy the other day on the sidewalk outside my office

[​IMG]

Fueling up the 4s

[​IMG]

My buddies Evo shot w my d2 and also used the photoshop app to edit it on the d2

[​IMG]

Jell-o shots anyone?

[​IMG]

My 2 yr old boy sleeping with his little buddy
  14. Syko

Syko Member

You guys are getting some really nice shots. I guess I need to learn how to use the different settings. Here's a few I've taken over the last few weeks.

An ice cream/zinger cake the GF & I made for my son's birthday:
    [​IMG]

My shadow:
    [​IMG]

This poor guy was stuck (melted) to the cement in our driveway a few weeks back when it was @ 112 degrees:
    [​IMG]

We're having our building painted at work & the painters rolled these leaves right into the wall:
    [​IMG]

Some freshly trimmed palm trees at work:
    [​IMG]

Washing the girlfriends Pontiac:
    [​IMG]

40 years of Muscle...My 2010 Challenger & a friends 1970:
    [​IMG]

My car club in a group shot:
    [​IMG]
  15. Thornfullessrose

That cake looks delicious!!!! and those leaves look cool painted in like that... gives me a creative idea!
  16. LOL DROID

Hey 2istyroads, I'm glad you figured everything out.

I love the 4S ;)

Question about the Photoshop App ... why does it need access to my phone calls? lol.
  17. 2istyroads

2istyroads Active Member

I noticed that too when I was installing it ... I don't know why it needs it but I just said oh well and installed it anyways.
  18. Thornfullessrose

Like almost every app needs that permission. So it knows when you get a phone call, to exit out of the app and show the incoming call screen.
    LOL DROID likes this.
  19. Syko

Syko Member

20. 2istyroads

2istyroads Active Member

[​IMG]

Went to go pay a visit to Mr. Bradley Nowell. (Long live Sublime)
  21. mach1man

mach1man Well-Known Member

What photoshop app did you use? I was looking at buying picsay pro but I don't know how well it works
  22. 2istyroads

2istyroads Active Member

^^ I have the actual Photoshop app .. that's what it's called just "photoshop" i have used picsay pro before its actually pretty cool. But in the end all photo editing apps end up doing the same thing. And besides the Droid 2 comes with some editing tools already in your settings that work very well.
  23. Thornfullessrose

It's actually called "Adobe Photoshop Express" on the market.
  24. 2istyroads

2istyroads Active Member

^ u r right.. it is adobe photoshop express .. the icon on the phone just shows as photoshop though my bad.