Post your RAZR Screenshot!General

1. geemacd

geemacd Well-Known Member

think this only works if rooted at present. I am using an app called screenshot from the market that seems to be working well doing this.

Image 1 - Main Screen - tajm clock, camera shortcut, switchpro widget
    Image 2 - 1 Right - frequent contacts surrounding pic of my dogs & vlingo widget
    Image 3 - 2 right - Calender
    Image 4 - 3 right - weather
    Image 5 - 1 left - Media Page - Browser Bookmarks widget, tapatalk, phandroid, xda, world newspapers & bbc + short term position for battery widget
    Image 6 - 2 left - Entertainment - Mixzing music widget, acast podcast widget, shortcut buttons to general entertainment apps (youtube, movies, sky+ & tunein radio).

Running launcherpro plus with ubercon icons

What you lot sporting then ?? lol

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    Stereo likes this.
  2. LeDroitGTIGuy

LeDroitGTIGuy Member

I like a simple homescreen and easy access to all my apps, so I've got Launcher Pro Plus running with Beautiful Widgets for time and Circle Widgets for my app loading, grouped by app type. I used SimpleText to make my icons.

Attached Files:

Stereo likes this.
  3. Holydoc

Holydoc Well-Known Member

Geemac,

Probably a silly question but what widget did you use to place a Picture of your dogs on the screen? I could not find any native widget that allowed that. Am I missing something or do I need to download it from the market? I know that my wife's other phone had Photo Frame widget that allowed this.
  4. Wolvie66

Wolvie66 Well-Known Member

Can somebody tell me how you get your screens and Widgets to look like that.
    I mean can you give me step by step instructions please. I really think your screens look cool as hell, but don't know how to do that.

Thanks
    Wolvie
    geemacd likes this.
  5. geemacd

geemacd Well-Known Member

Downloaded the widget from the market, called big picture widget and because I use launcherpro, I can resize it, so it sits perfect where I want it
  6. Wolvie66

Wolvie66 Well-Known Member

Thanks Gee but I was wondering how LE did his also with the round Widgets etc.
    I really don't know how to set up screens etc on any smart phones.

Thanks
    Wolvie
  7. Powersurge

Powersurge Well-Known Member

That's an app called CircleLauncher.
  8. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Please post screenshots and apps/widgets you are using.

How to take screenshots: [How To] Get Screenshots with Android SDK of Your Unrooted RAZR Desktop

I ran into problems with the SDK not finding ADB. Once youre done installing everything, go to the tools folder in the android SDK tools folder and read the read-me file.

Lockscreen:
    Widgetlocker with Beautiful Super Clock, Weather 1x1, and Battery Indicator.

WidgetLocker themes sliders can be found here: [THEMES] WidgetLocker Theme Collection - xda-developers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Center Homescreen:
    Beautiful Widgets 4x1 Smaller Home and 3 Circle Launcher Widgets that opens horizontally.
    No longer using a 3rd part launcher (launcher pro and miss the scrolling dock with the swipe gestures so went with Circle Launcher)

[​IMG]

1st Right: Utilities and System
    SwitchPro Widget, Tiny Flashlight, Audio Manager Pro with Synergy Skin
    [​IMG]

2nd Right: Multimedia
    More Icons Widget, Power Amp 4x2, Soundhound

[​IMG]

1st Left: News/Calendar
    Beautiful Widgets 4x1 Forcast
    Pure Calendar Widget

[​IMG]

2nd Left: Shopping/Social
    Google Traffic Widgets, TapaTalk Widgets, More Icons Widgets

device-2012-02-18-112224 resized.png
    jkmasi likes this.
  9. jkmasi

jkmasi Well-Known Member

Wow, love this! I need to explor widget locker some more, and I like the circle launcher widgets.

I don't think your 2nd left screen (shopping/social) is showing up, at least not for me.
    RadYOacTiVe likes this.
  10. RadYOacTiVe

Not sure why it's not showing up, i've tried adding it again and shows up in the preview but does not show up in the post.

Resized and attached the last screenshot.

WidgetLocker is really nice, a lot of themes to use for lockscreens and very easy to use, no root necessary. You can disable the clicks on the widget, for example none of the widgets will open if touched.
  11. moose8989

moose8989 New Member

dude that background is siiiiiiiiiick what is the name of it and where did you get it
  12. RadYOacTiVe

Here ya go.

[​IMG]
    rjglenn likes this.
  13. moose8989

moose8989 New Member

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick thanks you're the man!
  14. RadYOacTiVe

No problem. I've switched a couple of times but always come back to this.
  15. rickf6969

rickf6969 New Member

I like the go launcher..
  16. waynester

waynester Well-Known Member

Been going thru a lot of diff screens , my latest

[​IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]
  17. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

No root Screenshot It works great on my unrooted razr.
  18. HTTR

HTTR Well-Known Member

Is this the one that needs to be plugged into a computer to use? I can screen shop a web page via an app, but not the overall screen and having to plug in seems like a lot of work. (at least until ICS gets here and has the ability to do so)
  19. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Plug in to enable it, but then you don't habe to do it again till you reboot your phone , which i don't do much so for me its a non issue.
  20. Optid

Optid Well-Known Member

Sooo.... we need a screenshot thread for us RAZR users. Anyways here it is! Post your screenshots people! (Hold power button & volume down button at same time) the screenshot will be saved to "My Gallery".

Attached Files:

21. Sharondippity

Sharondippity Dismember VIP Member

Here's mine

Attached Files:

94lt1 likes this.
  22. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

For now

[​IMG]
    Glenn9586 likes this.
  23. srq2625

srq2625 Well-Known Member

GoLauncher on ICS (.215, rooted) - At this point, phone has been off the charger for 1h24m but I've been doing a LOT of FB and Ebay downloading.

And, that's one of my favorite shots of my DW!

[​IMG]

Have a great day!
  24. &roid

&roid Well-Known Member

Keepin it simple....
    [​IMG]
    That is my titanium knee that the doctor installed 4 weeks ago.
    My doctor is the team physician for Team USA Women's Soccer, they're going to the Olympics.
  25. Optid

Optid Well-Known Member

Woah!!