Post Your Screen

1. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

Thanks to some help I got in another thread, I learned how to take screen shots! w00t w00t. Here is my screen. Obviously I haven't done much in the way of customizing except for adding the big ol' clock / weather widget, but I like it for now. And then I started playing the best android game ever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. ShawnDroid

ShawnDroid Active Member

How do you take a screenshot?
  3. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

4. ashykat

Anyone? Anyone?
  5. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Sorry my computer apparently hates this SDK thing, because when I click to open ddms, it just closes instantly.
  6. Exaqtion

Exaqtion Well-Known Member

Is the homescreen highly customizable?

Oh man I wish mine would get here. I got until Monday (Damn you Tmobile for releasing the phone on a Wednesday) I got the Red. Thats why it's being shipped.
  7. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

my wife and i went looking for some at different shops and a few that we hit here in AZ said if you buy one you get a Click XT for a few days then if you like it we will exchange it for the MTslide. They have said that too many people returned the phone for some reason and thats why we dont sell it out right.

I dont know i personally looked at it. Feels nice, Keyboard ok, reminds me of the Original MT3G (which i have) Maybe its because im still pissed off at tmobile for not doing any upgrades, discontinuing the phone (v1.0), and being slower then molasses when it comes to new phones/super phones. How can they be the first to bring such a wonderful machine (g1) and now be dead last when it comes to products about android?
  8. Fordude

Fordude Active Member

Here's mine:

[​IMG]

And one of my FAVORITE GAMES!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. Exaqtion

Exaqtion Well-Known Member

Hey, you have a missed call, text and a new email. You might want to check those, I think someone is trying to get a hold of you ;)
  10. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Kind of went over this in the Behold2 forums, but it basically boils down to money. TMobile started the trend, and then the bigger carriers (Verizon/Sprint) hopped on board and won the bidding. Don't be fooled by this phone not having a Snapdragon though. It's outperforming the better competition in benchmarks, and makes the Droid look slow.

Edit: I just realized this is way off topic. Try to take these topics to the correct threads just so we don't hijack ashykat's thread. :)
  11. King_Sickness

King_Sickness Member

I'm really digging that theme. Is that custom, or preloaded onto the phone?
  12. erb0817

erb0817 Well-Known Member

Here's what I got
    [​IMG]

On a side note, has anyone else seen that when you click to download more themes the website has an error? It worked at first but now I get that there are no available themes.
  13. eddrico29

eddrico29 New Member

Yeah, i had the same error today.
  14. ashykat

Are you on Wifi or 3G? I wasn't able to download any themes on Wifi but it worked fine on 3G.
  15. macavely

macavely Well-Known Member

Ok so I tried doing this (taking a screen shot of my phone, but no luck) I wish there was an app for this..
  16. bennyboy5764

bennyboy5764 Well-Known Member

what theme is that??
  17. macavely

macavely Well-Known Member

Finally got it to work.. Had to down load the drivers from HTC website....

[​IMG]
    xxyx likes this.
  18. erb0817

erb0817 Well-Known Member

I am using the Lyrical Ink downloaded theme and the background is one of the wallpapers the phone came with.
  19. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member

i like these icons, did these come with the phone. do you know of a pack that has these? i know they have the clear/white ones but i want these..im stuck in 1.5 land.
  20. migueltherocker

migueltherocker New Member

I've had this since I got my phone on June 2nd. After a while I just gave up trying. :(
  21. UnknownAlly

UnknownAlly Well-Known Member

I'm loving your screen shots. Keep'em comin.
  22. behold_this

^p.c.w.
  23. UnknownAlly

UnknownAlly Well-Known Member

24. behold_this

Lol...close
  25. samcarroll

samcarroll Active Member

pardon my ignorance but i cant find the big clock/weather widget. I really want it but cant find it. Any help on what to search for?