Post your Screenshots and Wallpaper!

1. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Hey Guys, i originally wanted a Droid X, up until i saw the fascinate today and now thats all i can think about. Haha. I am getting mine this weekend and wanted to open a thread where people can post thier screenshots and wallpaper in order inspire everyone and be inspired. Please make sure is is sized properly so the thread is not jacked up.

I'll start by posting some wallpapers since i dont have my phone yet.

Resolution is 960 x 800

Finally got my phone, and wanted to add this here, this is how to take screen shots of your phone if you are not rooted. I am a new android user, so i have not had a lot of experience with this, we will all learn from each other together...

Go here, Java SE Downloads - Java SE Downloads - Sun Developer Network (SDN)
    Download the JDK and install that.
    After you're done installing that, go to Android SDK | Android Developers
    and download the SDK for whatever Platform you have and Install that.

YouTube - How to Screen Capture your Android Phone?

NO NEED TO ROOT USING SHOOTME

Alternatively you could donwload the "SHOOTME" APP from the android market, open the app, shake it, the pictures are stored in your SD card, you could upload to picasa and then copy the url of the screensht and paste it in here... This is a much better method though, probably the best!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    mvmotta likes this.
  3. Droidable

Droidable Well-Known Member

Screen resolutions is 480x800 but wallpapers should actually be sized at 960x800 because of wallpapers acrolling when switching screens.
  4. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Ok Droidable, thanks. I'll edit. :)
  5. Droidable

Droidable Well-Known Member

You can find more in the EVO, Incredible and Nexus One threads because they are all the smae resolution.
  6. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Thank you. :) I am using the waterfall one on my Macbook Pro right now and will have that one on my phone too.
  7. hanano17

hanano17 Well-Known Member

I've been using that one on my Asus pc for a while, nice to see others noticed it too.
  8. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

I figured since other phone forums have Official Wallpaper Threads, we could start one here.

I take no credit for any of these, I just resized them, or got them from other forums.

The correct size for wallpapers is 960x800

Here are a few of the ones I have (and again, sorry for the terrible pun)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    motorsport226 likes this.
  9. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to merge this thread with the other one already present, hehe. Nice title though!
  10. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

Sorry, I didn't realize there was another one. Just saw the picture thread

One thing I noticed that helps a lot, is to

PLEASE LIST YOUR APPS/WIDGETS ON YOUR SCREEN SHOTS

Then there aren't a million questions about what's this and what's that. I don't know how many times people have asked what Tajm and Battstatt is

And a free app in the market to take screen shots is drocap2 (root only)

And here is an article about how to take screenshots without root

I'll start with some screenshots

I have Launcherpro Plus with a hidden notification bar, and some text icons that I can't remember where I got them

Lock Screen: WidgetLocker with Digital Clock (4x1)

[​IMG]

Main Screen: Digital Clock (4x1)

[​IMG]

Left Screen: Switchpro Widget, Smart Shortcuts, Vivid Icon Set applied with Bettercut, and Weatherbug Elite Widget

[​IMG]

Right Screen: LauncherPro Calendar Widget

[​IMG]
  11. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

We need more screenies!! Bump, will be posting mine sooon
  12. gingergirl

gingergirl Well-Known Member

okay, okay.... I can't even PRETEND to play in the league of the likes of you all....but.... I really, really would LOVE a clean home screen.... like the one above... minimal colors...DAMN... I don't even know the correct terms for this stuff.... can anyone tell me in Layman's terms how to make this happen???
  13. saps

saps Well-Known Member

I'm game I'm not home now so I can't do sdk though I did just get Shoot Me but again I need my pc. I do see Shoot Me has a picasa upload link that is a bit much for me to do even from my SF. But I will be back soon with shots.
  14. Blue218

Blue218 Well-Known Member

I use this picture from Hawaii (my wife took it):[​IMG]
  15. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Wow impressive shot. Lemme guess you were on Maui and that's the Big Island?
  16. The Saucier

The Saucier Well-Known Member

Here are my 7 homescreens. I've tried to maintain a theme on each page. Also, my overall setup is so the pages to the left of the main home screen contain the 'fun' widgets/apps, and everything to the right is 'business time':

Fascinate(1).png Fascinate(2).png Fascinate(3).png Fascinate(4).png Fascinate(5).png Fascinate(6).png Fascinate(7).png
    (click to enlarge)

PS: Those aren't real calendar entries on page 5.
  17. Blue218

Blue218 Well-Known Member

It was Makena Cove on Maui....me brother got married there.
  18. saps

saps Well-Known Member

I was going to guess that too but I didnt wanna come off like a stalker :p.
  19. TheAlmightyDrew

TheAlmightyDrew Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a solid black wallpaper or know where I can find one?
  20. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

here you go

clicky

The dimensions aren't 960x800, but it doesn't matter since there is no picture, so it won't get distorted or cut off or anything
  21. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Lemme post some that i have... They are not really solid, but they are really nice, i think, i use them all the time....

Attached Files:

22. gingergirl

okay... try not to snicker too loudly... but from time to time I want a totally black screensaver.... so I took a picture in the pitch darkness (without a flash)... and VOILA .. easy black background that I set as my screensaver. I'm not as "blonde" as I appear by all appearances ...
  23. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

That's brilliant!
  24. gingergirl

(((sweet curtsy))) thanks, Rimzy!
  25. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Wow talk about trying to conserve battery life :eek: nicely done