Post your Screenshots and Wallpaper!

1. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

Which live wallpaper is that? There are a ton on the market. :(
  2. miyooper

miyooper Well-Known Member

It's called Earth Live Wallpaper by unixseb. Lots of map choices for it, but I like the live weather patterns.

Thanks by the way for your text icons!!!
    Kaessa and nunyazz like this.
  3. nunyazz

nunyazz Well-Known Member

Very cool Live Wallpaper! Thanks miyooper
  4. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

Glad you like them! Thanks for the info, I'll go take a look at it. :)
  5. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

That is a VERY cool live wallpaper. Best one I've seen yet. Is it very hard on the battery?
  6. miyooper

I don't think any more then others. I'm not a heavy user so I have room for a live wallpaper.
    Kaessa likes this.
  7. drugster

drugster Well-Known Member

New home screen.
    Dock and Icons made by me.
    [​IMG]
  8. Retrokid223

Retrokid223 Well-Known Member

9. droidsturm

droidsturm Member

Hi drugster, I was wondering if there is anything special to making the docks and icons besides the image file. Also what size would the icon and dock files be other then 400 pixels I am not sure. Thank you for any help.
  10. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

The best size for the icons seems to be 72x72, but I'm not sure about the dock size.
  11. droidsturm

droidsturm Member

Thanks Kaessa, do you have to do anything other then have an icon image made in order to assign it to apps or actions?
  12. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

If you press and hold on a dock icon, you get three options: Change shortcut, Change icon, and Swipe gesture action. Note that Change shortcut gives options for more than just the apps on your phone.
  13. droidsturm

droidsturm Member

Thank you very much Moonfire. Now to get to work have to change the icons down there to what I want.

Just wish they had a way to take screenshots without rooting the phone. Guess I will root it once I get Froyo on it.
  14. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

ShootMe works on unrooted Fascinates...
  15. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

theres really no reason to not root 2.1 and wait for 2.2, 99.9% that alone doesnt prevent the ota, or alternatively update.zip from the devs. there is always the argument against rooting that many have (destroy the phone, voided warranty) but thats a different story.

you can also take screenshots through the android sdk when plugged into the computer (doesnt require adb for those who dont understand it)
  16. tschecter

tschecter Well-Known Member

what is the clock widget on the bottom here? n(not the bw one, the all text one.)
  17. saps

saps Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This is not on Market yet but for those windows die-hards this might be worth looking into when it drops
  18. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

^^Interesting. Not my style, but interesting
  19. juztshaun

juztshaun Member

Can you share this wallpaper???
  20. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

Exactly what I thought. Doubt I'd want to use it full time, but it'd certainly fun to play around with.
  21. miyooper

For omgu8myrice's thread, this is what I do for stream lining my screen so far anyway. I started using ProLauncher a couple days ago so find myself tinkering all the time.

I have 5 screens,1-Web Bookmark shortcuts & powercontrol widget, 2-Calander and Weather bug widget cause I like their text forecast, 3-Main screen with Pandora, clock and BattStatt, 4-contact shortcuts, 5-just pics I change up with a flashlite widget.

[​IMG]

The best thing about Launcher for me is the scrolling dock. So I use an app called App
    Categories so I can assign apps to a shortcut in the dock so when I press news my news apps come up.

[​IMG]

And I'm always changing my background so besides the live ones I like an app called backgrounds with a ton of wallpapers under a lot of catagories. This one is under the night one(I think)

[​IMG]

Don't know if that helps anyone, I really like seeing everyone's set up so keep them coming.
  22. 90reefernyc

90reefernyc Member

Hey really like this thread. I am new to this so here it goes:
    lock screen
    [​IMG]
    home screen:
    [​IMG]
    Using ADW launcher with Mario theme and with Mario wall paper.
    by the way I am a plumber...
  23. 90reefernyc

90reefernyc Member

were can I find the little droid theme/widgets??
    thanks
  24. miyooper

90reefernyc and Halcyon like this.
  25. saps

saps Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Experimenting with some superman stuff. Not sure which icon works better for my app drawer, yellow or clear?