Post your Screenshots and Wallpaper!

1. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Turning into a SF pro there gg. Nice idea. Allow me your first thanks :D
  2. gingergirl

gingergirl Well-Known Member

tee hee... thanks for the "thanks" saps.... I've always been better known for my "street smarts".... I always seem to land on my feet. Just... please, PLEASE... don't EVER ask me to do MATH!!.... LMAO
  3. saps

saps Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    gingergirl likes this.
  4. TheAlmightyDrew

TheAlmightyDrew Well-Known Member

This is probably going to be a stupid question, but how do I get that as my wallpaper? Do I go on these forums on my Fascinate, click the picture and try to save it as my wallpaper? Also has pure black wallpapers really been proven to conserve battery life on the Galaxy S phones?
  5. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

I just saved em on my computer and transferred it to the SD card - if there's a way to save pictures in a browser on the phone, I'd love to hear it! For whatever reason, long-tapping the homescreen and going to Wallpaper > Gallery doesn't work for me. However, going directly to the Gallery app, finding the picture, and tapping Menu > More > Set As > Wallpaper, and then stretch/shrink the selection box to your liking (and hit Save, of course).

I'm not sure about "proven", but the way AMOLED screens work is that each pixel is powered separately (might not have the right wording on that..). There is no backlight. So the color black is just the pixel being turned off, instead of being set to show black and still have a light go though it.

And my apologies if I've said something you already know, just covering the bases.
  6. boss1197

boss1197 Member

Here's my current one, I change everything far to often lol. Oh and hello everyone this just happens to be my first post here. :D Also you guys may like to know that the app ShootMe will work on the Fascinate WITHOUT being rooted.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And here's the bg if anyone wants it
    [​IMG]
  7. bstarr3

bstarr3 Member

What icons are you using there?
  8. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

[​IMG]

Continuing with my tradition of home screen simplicity. ;)

The white arrow is the app drawer.
  9. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Nice Frisco is that a theme package you DL'd or a homebrewed concoction
  10. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Is that a working clock in the Droid eye?
  11. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Working clock.. no theme pack.. just me fooling around.

The clocks are from Market and come in that style in several colors for 99 cents: "Droid Eye Blue," etc...
    RadYOacTiVe likes this.
  12. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Tap Menu, Wallpaper, and choose a wallpaper...

[OTE]Also you guysQU may like to know that the app ShootMe will work on the Fascinate WITHOUT being rooted.[/QUOTE]

Really, i have to try that out~~ Thanks

Oh shit! it works!!!!

OMG Guys, you can tottally use the shoot me app to take screenshots on your fascinate...

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][td]ShootMe (Screen Grabber)
    by Johan Cloetens
    50,000 downloads, 2667 ratings (4.2 avg)
    [/td][td]Free
    [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]
  13. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Really, i have to try that out~~ Thanks[/QUOTE]
    Very true. Every screenie I put up is taken with ShootMe. Its pretty nice. I take the pic, crop if needed and then upload to picasa so I can link it in threads and what not. Needless to say I am rooted.
    My only minor complaint with ShootMe is its shake sensitivity. Sometimes I shake it and it doesnt take a snapshot. So then I shake it a lot and it takes 2 pics. Again, very minor problem and it might just be a me problem
  14. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

Yes, I already tried that, too. The only method that works now is going to the Gallery first. But hey, at least there's a way, so I'm happy.
  15. boss1197

boss1197 Member

16. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Well mine is a process, i keep changing, but i really like everything as minimal as possible, but not minimalistic...

Beautiful widgets: Beautiful live weather. Clock Skin "Pinkcashmere"
    Switch pro widget
    [​IMG]

Battery Gauge widget
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ugh, i need a Samoled screen on my laptop, this is not looking very samsung right now! It looks so bland...
  17. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

That has happened to me to. I'm pretty sure that it actually takes the screen shot, but doesn't give you the notification. So when you try it again, it shows 2.
    saps likes this.
  18. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Oh good Im not the only one ;)
  19. Solidis

Solidis Well-Known Member

I was wonddring what size or what website should I go to to get high quality pics for my facinate...
  20. saps

saps Well-Known Member

21. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Changed it up again today...

[​IMG]
  22. noroth

noroth Well-Known Member

w00t it does work! So I'm very new to smart phones, though I tech savvy as a mofo. So this is my first go at customizing my SF. Let me know if i forget to label something please.

Using Launcher Pro Free which I mostly used to change the dock, get rid of extra screens I don't need (yet =P), and to hide bloatware. I have Battery Indicator Pro up top in the notification bar and Beautiful Widget on my main screen for clock and weather.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hehe I just previewed my post - it looks nice =P

quick question - to post the screenies, I did what someone above mentions which was upload them to picasa. Then I just right clicked and copied location and pasted that to the 'Insert Image' prompt. That the right way to do it?
  23. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

@noroth yes thats right

Bumping this up since it is really easy to do with shoot me! post em people
  24. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Not everyone is rooted though to use Shoot Me! Although Shoot Me alone is worth the 2 minutes it takes to root.
  25. PJnc284

PJnc284 Well-Known Member

You don't need root for Shootme to work on the Fascinate.