Post your Screenshots and Wallpaper!

1. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Yup, thats right i put it up in the first post, shoot me tottally works on the fascinate without root, i am not rooted either....just
    *download
    *agree
    * hide
    *go to screen
    *shake!
    *upload to picasa
    *copy url and post

Easy Breezy!

Present time!!! :) :) :)

[​IMG]
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Cool beans good!! :) Dev needs to change his app description then. It is a terrific app
  3. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

you need root on every other phone, except for the Evo, I think, so the description is technically accurate
  4. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Plenty of unrooted SF's are using it, whatever. Bottom Line its nice
  5. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Guess I should put up my screenies too huh. OK I literally change my homescreens every other day. Here's my latest one. This is my battery friend mode. I'll show 3 to showcase my dock
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Here's 2 more showing off the 4x5 set up I run via LP. I of course have 7 homescreens but Im not putting them all up here. If I get rid of the text labels I can actually run 5x6 pretty well, not much shrink of the apps at all, just a tad bunchier:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  7. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Had some problems with launcherpro forceclosing had to uninstall and now i have a new set up...
    By now u should have deduced that i am a girl :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

I meant you need root on every other phone other than the Evo AND Fascinate.

I know Shootme works on an unrooted Fascinate
  9. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Oh OK. Yeah now I get it. Wow thats a cool little bonus for SF users. I must say ShootMe is awesome I've probably taken 15-20 screenshots and uploaded them to picasa just to assist people in here with "visual aids". Its a truly great app and is a nice compliment to the Android platform
  10. d1c1ple

d1c1ple Well-Known Member

@Rimzy what theme is that? Digging the black wood background!
  11. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Oh it is not a theme, i just used the wall paper, dock and some Icons and did that. My phone is unrooted. let me post em up...

Wallpaper
    [​IMG]

Dock:
    [​IMG]

The Icons i got from here: http://androidforums.com/android-themes/153060-dreamlyfe-dock-150-text-icons.html

A nice place to bookmark is the Android themes section of Android Forums, dig in, there are some really cool schtuff there... :)
  12. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Nevermind
  13. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Just for giggles here is a side by side with an without text labels
    [​IMG][​IMG]

*Note battery life 15 hours later* :D
  14. SF49ers

SF49ers Active Member

Nice pictures everyone, I'm going to get shootme and hopefully show you all soon. I don't have much to show though =/ still learning!
  15. SF49ers

SF49ers Active Member

Just a few questions:

#1.) How do you all have beautiful icons on the bottom? I think you guys are using LauncherPro with custom icons? I have to say I am very impressed.
    #2.) Anyone know a good app/widget that allows speed dialing? Now that I have launcherpro (unpaid version, sorry im a cheapo), I don't have the buddies tab anymore...
  16. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah as you found out, LP has those icons in the dock as you mentioned. There are default ones or you can customize or even DL 3rd party others.
    SF49ers likes this.
  17. tlogank

tlogank Member

#1. Yes, Launcher Pro.
    #2. Just do a long press on the screen, create new shortcut, and make that shortcut go to a contact. It will give you an icon (with their social network pic if they have one) that you can just tap and it will immediately call them.
    SF49ers likes this.
  18. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Actually if you set it for a contact it it brings up the option for call or msg or contact. You can as you say make it a direct dial or direct message. But if you merely make it a contact its not a direct dial per se. I almost think its better not to have it direct dial for me since sometimes I accidentally might hit it
  19. PJnc284

PJnc284 Well-Known Member

20. gingergirl

gingergirl Well-Known Member

I found a sweet "live wallpaper".... it's pretty cool. I went through this thread and didn't see it mentioned... so I don't think I am being a "repeat offender".... it's called "Earth Live Wallpapers" (by unixseb) in the market (aka earth rot)... it's highly customizable ... with different planets.. backgrounds... eats up MADDD battery... lol... but... when I'm home, I can plug that baby in. check it out :) There's also one for fireworks...
  21. ironhorse

ironhorse Well-Known Member

Nothing spectacular.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  22. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Bump *thread must not die, need inspiration*
  23. tlogank

tlogank Member

That text is awkward.
  24. tlogank

tlogank Member

I use 3 screens.
    Left screen:
    [​IMG]

Center screen:
    [​IMG]

Right screen:
    [​IMG]
  25. gingergirl

gingergirl Well-Known Member

In my quest for more minimalistic black-themed home-base stuff.... I downloaded the live wallpaper firework app. (wow!! just reread this after reading the whole thing.. sounds like a total contradiction..lol... but stay with me...) I had been enjoying the live earth one.. set to city lights with a total black background... the earth spins.. but in almost near-black.. except for the "city lights".... then my dock is all minimal white against the black.... yup... I like it.

And now this fireworks one.... you can configure the fireworks to appear reeaaaalllllyyy slowly... against a black background... I fiddled around with it... and tweaked it to get a totally white firework blaze... but a simple one... against the black background.. and with my white icons in the dock... it looked sweet.

tomorrow... or maybe in fifteen minutes, it will be different. lol :cool: