Downloaded the app speedtest.net mobile from the market. Here's my results:

On Wifi:
    [​IMG]

At&t network:
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Gr8Danes

Gr8Danes Well-Known Member

Which screen shot app are you using that works?
  3. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

shoot me...they took it off the market but let me find the link so you can download the apk. hold on
  4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Danes check your inbox. Anyone else who want's the screen grabber pm and i'll send the direct link. No root is required but you do have to go into settings/applications and make sure the unknown sources box is checked. All you do is shake the phone and it'll take a picture of whatever screen is showing.

I also have HTC Sense Weather widget apk. Can't send the link but the actual APk i can send via email. That was taking off the market awhile back.

[​IMG]
  5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Nothing exciting here at home

2 mbps down an 1. Up...dead on with what we get on our other devices. I have some buildprop edits I want to try that yield faster speeds on the infuse and inspire.

Throughput on wifi seems much better on each new device I buy. I get 20mbs download average. The thrill is reporting 17ish which is awesome. I typically lose more than that and end up with 7-9ish on other devices.
  6. chgachet

chgachet Active Member

JC, Could you please send me the link to shook...and the e mail for the sense widget apk...please, thanks..

7. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Pm me with your email address
  8. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Pm me with your email address
  9. bigjerries

bigjerries Well-Known Member

5.68mbps down 1.09 up is the best i have gotten
  10. Gr8Danes

Gr8Danes Well-Known Member

My speeds are all over the place. Can't get an accurate read.

[​IMG]
  11. iidroid

iidroid Member

My highest I got 8.2 down and 1.3 upload.
  12. geekincognito

geekincognito Member

FYI, pressing the power and home button at the same time will take a screenshot. The screen will flash white and it will save it in a "Captured Images" folder.

Attached Files:

Mad_Sunday, BigCiX and bigjerries like this.
  13. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

good stuff geekin!!!!
  14. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Screen capture shortcut free is back on the market. Really no need since the power and home button takes the homescreen picture.
  15. mikey8604

mikey8604 New Member

I can't get any better than 1.8 and 1.3.. any thoughts? Does my coverage in Vegas just suck? Running stock at the moment..
  16. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Nope...its at&t
    mikey8604 likes this.
  17. jstnslby

jstnslby New Member

Don't know how to do the snapshot of the screen but I have gotten 5.9 mbps and 1.7 mbps upload that's in the St Louis Missouri and Alton Illinois areas.
  18. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

While pressing the power button hold down the home button as well. Just like the iPhone.
  19. barrettjet

barrettjet Member

Late Monday night Dallas. Rangers 4 Cards 2

ping 120ms Download 3688kbps Upload 906 kbps
  20. barrettjet

barrettjet Member

PING 128ms DOWN 4889 kbps UP 1098 kbps H4 DALLAS
  21. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Has anyone reached at least 10mbps on this so called hspa+ network. I did a test three times today and couldn't even get 1mbps for download.
  22. illegalblaq

illegalblaq Active Member

Highest ive recieved is 8. It definietely depends on if 4g is in your area and how much its being used. I used to work for at&t and know that your H plus symbol will always show regardless on if they dont have the back haul on that tower because every towers software has been updated to handle.the speeds once the additional backhaul is in place. at&t is agressively adding 3g coverage and backhaul so eventually it will get better but right now there also trying to roll out LTE to compete with verizons very agressive launch
  23. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

i don't think at&t has a true hspa network. My Thrill is about as fast as my Captivate.
  24. DrewPfau

DrewPfau Member

Holy hell! I learn something new about this thing every day.. Took me awhile to learn that holding down the home button is where the multi-tasking is!
  25. DrewPfau

DrewPfau Member

Was finally able to take a screenshot. This is soon after I got my Thrill.

Attached Files: