• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Vehicles!

No point in posting a pic (but I can if anyone wants) of my car, it's a 2005 Subaru WRX with almost bone stock exterior, just wheels, tires, exhaust... but lots of love on the inside and in the engine bay. I actually imported a Japanese motor that's never been officially sold outside of Japan because they are just so much better than what we get in North American markets.

LOVE the ugly truckling! As someone ALWAYS worried about their car I could really dig a vehicle with zero stress. ;)

Upvote 0
Here's my pride and joy, and the reason my wallet stays empty.

582370_4352022158553_217545690_n.jpg

She was going through some issues around this time, just got in an accident (not my fault) and I had to repaint my rocker guards.
319955_2182813489692_1482801538_n.jpg

Wheelin
stuck8.jpg

Sorry for blowing up this thread. lol. I am a picture whore.

Upvote 0
I drive this (2013 Chevy Spark) :

8231_cc0640_001_GAZ.jpg

Some find it ugly, but I do not. It's surprisingly decent on the freeway (I bought for Gas Mileage). Aside from that, everyone comments how "roomy" it is inside. It also has all the tech stuff I want (Touch Screen radio with bluetooth. I love listening to podcasts on the way home from work). It also has Onstar and Sirius/XM. I didn't think I would keep either, but Onstar has an awesome app and Sirius has some great music for when I'm not listening to podcasts on my phone.

Upvote 0
bought a 2012 VW Jetta TDI about this time last year. about to roll 17k miles, and averaging 40.1 MPG.

the car is very plain jane, but i'm loving the fuel economy. don't think i'll ever go back to gasoline.

jetta.jpg

Represent.

I have a 2012 VW Jetta TDI Premium w/ Nav myself. I average 35-38mpg per tank, mostly due to lots of city driving. I have gotten as high as 50mpg on a 4 hour trip. 7300 miles so far.

Upvote 0
Am I the only Jag owner on the forum?
She was born in 1995 and has a 3.2 straight 6 engine. She spent the first 18 months of her life as a chauffeur driven company director's car. That was followed by 12 months being owned by a private individual. It was then bought by a Wedding company and kept in top nick until I bought it in 2010. Any Brits here will know what I mean when I say that when I got her she had 12 months MOT, a full Jag service history and even 4 months road tax.

front-side-1.jpg

4xjag-1.jpg

front-seats.png

rear-seats.png

Sorry if I broke the site but any excuse to show her off and I do. I haven't told you the best bit yet. She cost me all of

Upvote 0
it's got 268K now :)

i love that dash. the car was only $995 and i traded my Fifth Avenue on it. it runs perfectly well (3800 V6) and everything works except the A/C (compressor is locked up) and right front window (needs motor).

it is the SSE, which means all the toys are there except the supercharger (which was on the SSEi). it includes not only a neat MSD monitor display but also a nice graphical compass and HUD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones