1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Posts/thanks not updating

1. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

I'm not sure if its me or maybe AF, but has anyone noticed if their posts count not updating? As in like I've made like around 10 posts within the past hour but my count is still stuck on 655.

Also when I thank/like a post, it doesn't stick.

Anyone else experience this lately? I use access AF from tapatalk 2 and phandroid app.

Sent From My Paranoid Evo 3D Using TapaTalk 2

Advertisement
  2. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member

If the idea was to get a new like, it worked ;)

Seriously, the like I just added to your post seems to be sticking so far, and in a second I'll know about post counts. This is using TT2E ss well.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member

Now that's odd...

...no, my post count did increase on this one. But I'd swear it went down on the last! Unless I had a post deleted in the interim?

Update: it incremented normally on my next post too. So seems to be working normally for me to the moment.
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Moved to the suggestions box.

As of my post, your post count is 658, and you've made two posts that count since the op here.

Posts in forum games don't count, and the apps often delay showing thanks, or don't show them without a page refresh.

Hope this helps! :)

PS - posts in spammer threads get deleted when we catch them. ;)
    DragonSlayer95 likes this.
  5. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

What EM said^. It looks like you've been posting in the forum games section recently, so that may explain the confusion. I tested it out by copy + pasting your post here to duplicate it and your post count went up as expected.

As for likes/thanks, does it not work at all or is it only occasional?
    DragonSlayer95 likes this.
  6. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Ohh okay I didn't realize about the forums games part.

At least last night I could like/thank a post and wouldn't stick but is now.

Thanks for the knowledge :)
  7. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Sometimes if you do lots of thanks at once, a few of them wont take, I've found. Refreshing the page and doing it again always fixes it.
    eyebeam likes this.