Potentially bricked.

Last Updated:

1. taiwaneezy

taiwaneezy Member This Topic's Starter

Droid Incredible running: Virtuous 3.1

Was playing with app called ROM Manager. Looking through the Virtuous section of the ROMs, I happened to see something called "Rotary lockscreen for Virtuous users" or something like that. Never clicked on anything in ROM Manager before other than QUICK REBOOT or REBOOT INTO RECOVERY. Long story short, I clicked on "Rotary lockscreen for Virtuous users".

It prompted me to backup, so I went ahead and did the backup. Backed up as usual, then loaded back to the red droid eye, but was stuck there for over 10min. Probably shouldn't have, but I yanked the battery. Attempted to reboot back into recovery. Held the volume down (also tried up), pressed the POWER button, it vibrated 3 times, then nothing. It won't boot into recovery, anymore. Also, when I try charging my Dinc, no orange led.

Any help or suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. snoggish

snoggish Member

3. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member

You are in diagnostic mode, pull the battery, put back in, hold volume DOWN, continue holding and press and hold power till it turns on.

taiwaneezy likes this.
  4. taiwaneezy

taiwaneezy Member This Topic's Starter

... ... Just pressed the power button without trying to go into recovery. Loaded up just fine while I was researching how to correct my mistake.

Should probably delete this thread, but just in case someone else runs into the same problem... I'll leave it up the the mods to delete.