Power Button Broken

Last Updated:

1. tonytouch311

tonytouch311 Well-Known Member

Any way to turn the phone on??

More info: Dropped my phone in toilet, no water damage mark. Phone worked fine afterwards, woke up and power button doesn't work. Battery now dead and phone wont turn on even though it shows charging. I'd like to send back for warranty replacement but phone is rooted!

2. tonytouch311

Got the phone on! Now, is there anyway to unroot this phone without the use of a power button?! I'd really like to get a replacement.
  3. tonytouch311

I read somewhere I can use adb, but not sure if i can follow the same instruction for a different phone and where would I be able to obtain stock .img's to flash? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
  4. bonsaitek

bonsaitek Member

maybe a little off the subject, but when my zte warp was in constant bootloops even after batter pull and holding power/down volume. I reflashed cmw and got it to boot up. Not sure if this would help with anything but maybe you can try that on the lg marquee and try flashing cmw from your comp and see if u can get in to boot that way, not sure if it would do anything, never tested but, Just a thought, i'm still a noob too. Hopes this helps, good luck.