1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Power Button Issue

1. pandaroid

pandaroid New Member

Hello all. I'm at a loss at this point and could use help. Since last night my phone has stopped sleeping and waking from sleep when I press the power button. The button has pretty much stopped responding save that it will still occasionally shut down when I hold the button down.

I am unsure what happened to it,but I'm wondering if there's any way to fix it save for replacing it or going for a button re-mapper(if that would even work for the Chaser). I saw some threads in another forum basically suggesting a full reset for pretty much any problem this phone has,and have moved everything I want to keep off the hone in case that ends up being a solution.

Thank you.

Advertisement