• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help power button?

ok my droid inc's power button seems a little loose....like when i set it down, it makes this like little rattle noise, even from the very slight impact the phone makes with the table or carpet i set it down on. also, i can jiggle it around a little from side to side with my finger. now while this doesn't seem to be a big deal, and the button still works, i find it very anoying, and concerning at the same time after droping 200 buck on this phone, because it makes the phone feel cheap. my question is does your droid inc do the same thing, is that just how it's made? i didnt really notice it at all before, ive had it for 2 weeks, and the last couple of days i have.

thanks

... it makes this like little rattle noise, even from the very slight impact the phone makes with the table or carpet i set it down on...

i can't even fathom how that is possible, but if it's in fact rattling even when setting down on carpet, i would be inclined to return that lemon.
and for the record, mine's nice and tight... that's what she said!
-sorry... been watching too much of The Office lately! LoL

Upvote 0
Mine is recessed into the unit. I took it to Verizon. Since they have none in stock to exchange it with and the 30 day return is almost up, they put a note on my account and when they get more in I will be able to exchange mine for a new one. I would take yours to a verizon store and have them check it out too

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones