power button's slow response!!!Tips

Last Updated:

1. rishu

rishu Well-Known Member

hey everyone!
    there is this problem im facing that whenever i lock/unlock my funbook,
    power button responses with some delay...pls suggest somethng!

Advertisement
  2. hanut1

hanut1 Active Member

Its normal generally while locked phone processor hoes down to 60 hz nd tahts why when u press the unlock button it takes time to respond ....but still it is also because of micromax stovk rom it damn lagy nd buggy ... if u want to a smoother funbook ..i suggest u to glash custom rom.
  3. rishu

rishu Well-Known Member

can u link some custom roms??????
  4. pradyumnacster

pradyumnacster New Member

sagalime and rishu like this.
  5. karndev

karndev Member

rishu likes this.
  6. prao

prao Member

Hi, I just picked up a funbook a few days ago and find that while it meets my requirements for most of the things, it is damn slow while multitasking. I generally use it for my business and hence am on vpn + browser + email. I have a few questions:
    1. I would like to see if a custom rom is available that does not remove some of the functionalities provided in stock (not bothered about the store and live tv etc.,). CM generally is pretty bare metal and hence needs a lot of work to get everything that I need.
    2. I have heard of JetMod and would like to understand if this is recommended as better than CM (more functionality)
    3. Is there a way to keep the stock rom in case of need to revert or is there a url from where I can download and keep this?
    TIA,
  7. Saif kazi

Saif kazi Active Member

yaa u can backup your rom using cwm recovery