power draw per applicationGeneral

Last Updated:

1. cheeto12

cheeto12 Member This Topic's Starter

is there an app out there that will tell you which apps/widgets are responsible for power drain?

in a perfect world, it would show which apps are running and how much power or wake time they are using. i've tried to turn off as much as i can, yet my battery life still sucks sometimes, and i'd like to find out what is responsible for it so i can change that setting.

most of the power management apps i've seen just tell you battery level and health.

Advertisement
  2. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Well-Known Member

I really like Systempanel. Although I'm sure in 6.4 seconds someone will reply completely disagreeing with me. Task killers and system monitors seem to be a touchy subject here. My advice, pretend like you dont use one, never heard of one, and dont need one, or you'll be made a fool and driven out of town by horseback with a bucket on your head.

Systempanel.

Not that I use one...

3. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

lol @ Brian - I've never personally seen the bucket bit, the rest of it sounds familiar though...

Edit: I gave the SystemPanel app a try - that's got some pretty interesting info in it - kind of cool. I'll keep it on my phone for a while to see if I actually put it to use.
    (damn, here come a bunch of people with a horse and a bucket...)

4. cheeto12

cheeto12 Member This Topic's Starter

i'm digging the systempanel as well. pretty slick interface