Power off vibrate - how to preventSupport

Last Updated:

1. jwgraves62

jwgraves62 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

There must be a way to stop the Pro from vibrating 3 times every time it is powered off. Anyone know how? I can't find any setting that controls this.

Advertisement
  2. teddyearp

teddyearp Well-Known Member

And, although I have a A855 Droid 1, I doubt you will. Mine does one long vib as it powers off. I don't mind it myself, it lets me know when I can actually switch out my battery (I always use a batt only charger and spares, save the 'charging' port for hacking only, lol) or in the rare times I actually let it go totally dead, lets me know my phone is powering off.

I know, not the answer you wanted, maybe someone else can give you a fix, but I rather doubt it.

good luck

3. jwgraves62

Yeah - definitely not the response I was hoping to see. My Pro does two long vibrates everytime it is powered off. Very annoying, especially when going to bed late at night and the wife is already asleep in bed.

Hard to believe something as modificable as droid doesn't have a way to do this....I even rooted my Pro to remove the annoying powerup 'droooooid' from being played.

4. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

droid inc does vibrate as turns on, HATE it.

5. flash24

flash24 Well-Known Member

lol, just turn it off when your wife is still awake then :)

6. jwgraves62

Cute...but still hard to believe that no one knows how to do this. I love the droid because so many aspects of it can be hacked. I'm hoping this one will eventually get figured out.

7. kjjb0204

kjjb0204 Well-Known Member

I hate that the phone beeps loudly when I hang up, no matter what the volume level is. I almost never power mine off, so not overly concerned with that vib.