• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Power Rankings

As a bears fan, Martz O and Cutler are overrated. But Martz O did improve the lions and niners offense after STL. It worked so well in STL cause they had the weapons to support it.

And as for the Detroit game, ya lions got robbed but its not like they ran away with the game either.. It was one possession game win or lose.

Bears are either on or off.. when they are on they are very dangerous (v. dallas), when they are off they look pretty damn pathetic (v. Giants). Should we be 4-1 ? no, but even if we were not, we are still a competitive team, not a bottom feeder some people are making us out to be.

Upvote 0
No good point. What has Martz done since leaving STL? How much of that success was his system and how much was Warner, Faulk, Holt, Bruce et al?

Think about how long that team woulda been good if Martz did run that shit into the ground. He took a Ferrari, put spinners on it, a 20ft wing, and then put flames on the side. The guy is a disaster. I never liked him and he almost ruined Kurt Warners career.

Upvote 0
As a bears fan, Martz O and Cutler are overrated. But Martz O did improve the lions and niners offense after STL. It worked so well in STL cause they had the weapons to support it.

And as for the Detroit game, ya lions got robbed but its not like they ran away with the game either.. It was one possession game win or lose.

Bears are either on or off.. when they are on they are very dangerous (v. dallas), when they are off they look pretty damn pathetic (v. Giants). Should we be 4-1 ? no, but even if we were not, we are still a competitive team, not a bottom feeder some people are making us out to be.

I don't think they are bottom feeders but I don't think they are as good as their record. Lovie Smith is building that team all wrong. They need to rebuild that O-line and not go after a big name QB. I thought that as soon as they traded Orton for Cutler, Lovie was an idiot and McAsshat got a diamond in the rough. They need a good possesion reciever. Hester is not the guy.

Trust me, I'm just as critical of my team so I know that coaching staff is the difference between competitive and contenders.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones