• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Power up?

Env2

Sep 15, 2010
My Droid 2 used to be rooted.. but i bricked it. so i flashed a SBF and it was like new..in my notification bar their is a battery with a question mark on it. and after i turned the phone off. for some reason now the phone will not turn on. any suggestions? and i even had the phone plugged in and it wont turn on.

My Droid 2 used to be rooted.. but i bricked it. so i flashed a SBF and it was like new..in my notification bar their is a battery with a question mark on it. and after i turned the phone off. for some reason now the phone will not turn on. any suggestions? and i even had the phone plugged in and it wont turn on.

Are you using a generic battery?
That is why you might be getting that ? in the notification bar. THat happened to me.
If so, try changing out the battery to see if it will power up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones