Powering Down Problem..General

Last Updated:

1. namu1107

namu1107 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So Im running Alyosius v12, and I can't power down. What happens is the power down screen comes up, and then just sits there. I notice that when it on that screen, on the blurry background (the homescreen), everytime I power do it looks as if a message from handcent comes through, because the notification is in the bar... but there is no message when I battery pull and restart. Any suggestions on why its doing this?

Edit: Tried deleting handcent, and it still does it. Maybe its not a handcent notification but something else? Its teal, but like I said, the screen blurs out so I can't tell what it is

Advertisement
  2. erisuser1

erisuser1 Well-Known Member

There were some reports over on XDA about people that were overclocking experiencing this problem on certain ROMs; I can't remember if Aloysius was one of them or not. As an experiment, you could try turning down your Max speed in your profiles to see if that changes anything.

Just a guess - I don't know if that is the problem or not, esp. since you are seeing something unusual occur on the screen in the middle of the shutdown.

eu1

3. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

I had a rom before where i couldn't power down.
    Try downloading Quick Boot from the market.