1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

PowerSkin for Inspire and Desire review?

1. GuMbO2008

GuMbO2008 Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen a video review of the PowerSkin for the Inspire? I want to see that thing in action and how it would really look on the phone before i actually buy it. I can't seem to find any videos out there. Hopefully someone else has seen one.

Advertisement
  2. GuMbO2008

does anyone even have the powerskin for their inspire? I just want to see the phone with the case on. and pictures of the case inside and out. I'm purchasing my powerskin tomorrow and i just want to know now what it will actually look like now instead of waiting until it arrives. Any pictures and video reviews are greatly appreciated.
  3. UserName872

UserName872 Well-Known Member

I have been wondering the same thing. I am strongly considering purchasing this.
  4. GuMbO2008

I forgot to post on this thread. Well i finally got my PowerSkin for my Inspire. Works pretty good. The size may have doubled but my productivity expanded a whole lot too. I'll be willing to post pictures if anyone needs them.
  5. D214TX

D214TX Member

Yes could you please post some pics
  6. tsg9292

tsg9292 Member

I just got this thing in the mail yesterday. My first reaction was that the case was HUGE. It's a pretty smooth looking case. The silicon seems high quality and the battery function works well. I have started to get used to the bulk, and it really doeant seem that big in my pocket. I'd say its worth it because i know the extra battery will come in handy many, many times.
  7. tweake628

tweake628 New Member

I was planning on buying the case to but didn't find a pics showing if the headphone jack is open or not.
    I ended up buying the energiver energi to go xp4001 battery pack .I love it has 2 usb plugs that alows
    Charging of 2 things it will charge my inspire 4 times from half dead or 3 times from stone
    Dead