• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Poynt app?

nate3382

Mar 18, 2010
I have a BB Storm that I will be dumping as soon as the N1 or Incredible come to Verizon but I was wondering if the app Poynt is availible for androids yet? I cant see the complete list of apps since I dont have the phone yet but this program is very useful

Yeah I miss this app too from when I had a 9000. I just sent an email to them asking about progress if I get any new info I'll post it.

The funny thing is I really don't need it the way I did on my BB thanks to a better Google Maps experience...plus all the other search apps out there. Still, I want it. It was a great app to have in some situations and I miss it.

Upvote 0
Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that you will be able to get your Poynt fix fairly soon. After a successful sneak peek in New York last week, the development team is just putting the finishing touches on the app. We anticipate a launch in late July. If you are interested in getting your name on our Android Notification list, please email us at mobilesupport@mypoynt.com.

Alanna@ Poynt Support
Multiplied Media

Upvote 0
Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that you will be able to get your Poynt fix fairly soon. After a successful sneak peek in New York last week, the development team is just putting the finishing touches on the app. We anticipate a launch in late July. If you are interested in getting your name on our Android Notification list, please email us at mobilesupport@mypoynt.com.

Alanna@ Poynt Support
Multiplied Media

Great news!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones