• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pre kitchen

I understand it now supports the 2.1 when I run it it passes everything bit when I try and cook a Rom with out Sprint bloate wear it errors out. Or i try the option to just uninstall them with other option I have no luck. I watched the YouTube videos and still no luck.

Is there better instructions. Or do o have to prep the phone or root it first

Upvote 0
I understand it now supports the 2.1 when I run it it passes everything bit when I try and cook a Rom with out Sprint bloate wear it errors out. Or i try the option to just uninstall them with other option I have no luck. I watched the YouTube videos and still no luck.

I don't remember Flipz every saying it supported 2.1 yet. I believe he has said some stuff on 2.1 should work, but it doesn't support it officially yet.

Upvote 0

If you aren't rooted, the kitchen won't do anything for you.....

Upvote 0
I don't remember Flipz every saying it supported 2.1 yet. I believe he has said some stuff on 2.1 should work, but it doesn't support it officially yet.

That could be my problem then, I thought I read that it was ready once the final release was out. thx

Are you on STOCK 2.1 with the update that came out the other day?

I got the final one from sprint the other day.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones