Pre-order thread (UK-International Versions)General

1. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

Starting a pre-order thread to see who is taking pre-orders and who are official launch retailers. Add details when you see retailers advertising!

Advertisement
  2. bugsdaffy60

bugsdaffy60 New Member

Three (3) have listed the Note 2 in their coming soon section.
  3. Randles

Randles Well-Known Member

I'm due an upgrade quite soon so am seriously considering this.
  4. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

Handtec have it as coming soon with email updates in both grey and white
    Randles likes this.
  5. animal47

animal47 Well-Known Member

I am hoping to get this on 3 due to the unlimited data plans although not actually from 3 as their locked down apn settings are a nightmare. Hopefully some of the big sellers will have these for pre order soon, surprised they haven't already really as I had my dhd on pre order from mobile phones direct for a long time before they actually had them in stock.
  6. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I don't think I'll pre-order because I want to wait til the price comes down a little bit, as I'm importing it to the States. Hopefully it launches with 64GB.
  7. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

JunBringer likes this.
  8. Craig540

Craig540 New Member

I am in the USA on T-Mobile and want to get the Note 2 whenit comes to Europe .
    Will it be compatible on T-Mobile
  9. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

Carphonewarehouse UK are now detailing the GN2 ...
  10. @home

@home Member

They did me with the GS3 - Took my money when they where delayed stock by a week - I bought elsewhere & got a refund from them.

I have pre-ordered the GN2 from them, hopefully they'll delivery on time this time.
  11. BigPeanutHead

BigPeanutHead Well-Known Member

Money is aside ready to pre order but would be nice to hear something official from Samsung. I'll wait. Soon as they confirm the details though, i'm in there.
  12. JoshShepherd

JoshShepherd Active Member

Got the Note at the moment and it's amazing, not too bothered about the Note 2 though as there's not much difference, the only decent changes being the bigger size and Jellybean. Having said that I'll probably get this as my next phone or might wait until the Note 3.

Note 2 > iPhone 5
    Lumia 920 > iPhone 5
  13. I'm looking to preorder my Note 2 international version and so far I'm stuck between choosing from either handtec.co.uk or clove.co.uk
    Where are you buying yours from?
  14. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I've heard a lot of good things about clove--either way the G'Note 2 on both sites says they won't have it til Sept. 28th.
  15. Preordered from Clove UK.
  16. BigPeanutHead

I am looking to pre order immediately as the money is burning a hole in my pocket. I'm curious to see the price of the 32gb though. I might just go and do it. I'd probably feel a bit more comfortable it was a company I knew though Amazon or play etc.
  17. BigPeanutHead

Bit of an update guys. I've just come off the phone to these guys after asking them a few questions Unlocked Mobiles.com | Sim Free Mobile Phones and they said to me it should be coming before the end of september also. I'm gonna whack my pre order down here, either way we should be getting our hands on it soon. :cool:

Now I just need to find somewhere to pre order some protective screen covers.
    JunBringer likes this.
  18. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

Clove and handtec in UK are both very good - I always buy new phones from one or the other
  19. BigPeanutHead

Bang! Just ordered with unlocked mobiles.com

Now, the waiting game...
  20. animal47

animal47 Well-Known Member

I hope this things hits the shops soon as the lg optimus g is due to be announced in a couple of days and that also looks very tempting so for me it could be a case of which handset hits the shops first on 3.
  21. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Encerspay likes this.
  22. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

23. drexappeal

hahaha...yeah, I'd have felt the same if I was paying full retail.
  24. Nobby Sheep

Nobby Sheep Well-Known Member

Amazon UK price
  25. drexappeal