Pre-ordered at BB, Think I should worry about....General

Last Updated:

1. brichi

brichi Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Pre-ordered at BB, Think I should worry about needing to leave a deposit?

Here is the story

1. went to best buy today and pre ordered then left right away
    2. Then realized my credit is "ok", not bad but not perfect, probably mid 600's
    3. called my buddy at Best Buy who ran a pre qualify through verizon and it told him to call them which in turn means they would want to speak to me too, I can't get down there tonight and he said we can just do everything Thursday because if we call them now, they will expect a phone activation right away

should I worry that they want a deposit now f they need to speak to him and I. Anyone else have this issue ever

Advertisement
  2. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

I thought you had to put down a deposit at BB. I went in there just to ask back on the Sunday the 18th, and that's what they told me: a $50 deposit would secure one would be available for you to pick up on release day.

3. brichi

yes, sorry, let me clear the deposit part up.

I had to leave a $50 deposit to hold the phone for me for pickup. I am worried that Verizon is going to want like a $400 deposit for me to join Verizons network being that I am on ATT right now

4. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member

That's the problem with having mediocre credit. Hopefully you can show them that you've gotten better with your credit. Maybe do Free Credit Report .com and print them out and take them to BB.

I wish you luck. Make sure you get that credit back on track.

5. brichi

thx cuban, I have been great the last year, just had some issues with outrageous Dr bills so it dropped my score a bit last year