Pre-ordered!General

1. gabbyevs

gabbyevs Well-Known Member

me too zafonic you heard anything
  2. zafonic

zafonic Well-Known Member

No not yet. Clove still expecting stock week commencing 5th March.
  3. bayhota

bayhota Well-Known Member

any news on when they are expecting this to be released? Was going to pre-order this but waiting to see who gets stock in first.
  4. zafonic

Which country are you from?
  5. bayhota

from Northern Ireland, some sites ive seen says this friday, whilst others like play say tomorrow.
  6. zafonic

Phones4u have stock already of both black and white. I think most will get stock by Wednesday at the latest.
  7. gabbyevs

i havent heard from p4u but they said next week anyway

all others still say expected in tomorrow
  8. bayhota

9. gabbyevs

depends if its sim free you want or contract bayhota
  10. gabbyevs

thats the worst review ive read but tbh i think theyre being a bit unfair i dont care about ics not being on it yet
  11. zafonic

UPDATE:

I have been misinformed by a member of staff from phones4u, they are expecting stock of the Xperia S next week.

gabbyeves,

I have just looked on the Clove site and stock of both black and white Xperia S is not expected now till 12th March.
  12. bayhota

Just brought it from handtec, never getting into a contract again.
  13. gabbyevs

i thought i wasnt going mad lol

oh so everywhere been put back now?
  14. zafonic

I would think so, haven't checked other sites. Really annoying that it's been put back another week as the phone is already released.
  15. gabbyevs

buymobiles still says expected arrival tomorrow but they just might not have updated yet cant see contracts coming out before sim free
  16. angelus97

angelus97 Well-Known Member

It's annoying that it looks as though we're going to have to wait a few more days, but at least reviews are appearing. I know it'll be an awesome phone, but it's nice to see reviews before the product is released rather than after.

Amazon are now saying the 12th and Play are no longer saying pre-order and are saying it'll be despatched in 1-2 weeks.
  17. bayhota

Handtec now saying 7-10 days for stock.
  18. zafonic

I just hope it's not further delayed come next Monday. It's hard enough waiting another week when it looked very likely they were going to be shipped out this week.
  19. gabbyevs

thats a shame looks like everyones got to wait till next week now-maybe they screwed up the uk dates in the first place?
  20. jaseuk

jaseuk Well-Known Member

Just got this email from buymobiles:

Thanks for your order. You have passed our initial security check and your order is ready for processing however your Sony Xperia S is not in stock at the moment.

We expect it to be available again within 10-15 working days, so we are going to temporarily hold-off from processing your credit check until it is back in stock.

As soon as it arrives we will process your order, send you an email, and ship your phone for next-day delivery.

Kind regards

Customer Services
    0844 880 8100
    Mon - Fri: 8:00am till 5:30pm
    Sat: 9:00am till 1:00pm

Crap, I'd called them today too at 5.20pm and up to then all was still go.
  21. gabbyevs

got a feeling they were blagging it jase

why wouldnt they know at the end of the day 5pm that there was no stock in yet?
  22. gabbyevs

looks like theyre all saying next week now must have been a delay for release

wouldnt be surprised though if contracts are put back even further
  23. bayhota

my mate works for phone4u and he was saying they have it but they cant release it until the 13th. So id say it would be the same for the rest of the online traders.
    gabbyevs likes this.
  24. jaseuk

jaseuk Well-Known Member

Ive just canceled my pre-order with buymobiles, I'll search around on closer to the time and try and get some free nfc tags as well
  25. angelus97

angelus97 Well-Known Member

Tesco are doing some good deals. I'm arming myself with their offers when I go into the O2 store.

jaseuk likes this.