1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Pregnant zombie.

1. cleanmop3

cleanmop3 Well-Known Member

So if a pregnant woman gets bitten by a zombie, wouldn't the baby die?
    I saw day of the dead or whichever one had the straight younger dad from modern family. I honestly don't think that's how it would play out.

Don't you cease breathing while transitioning into a zombie? Then all organ functions drop to less than minimal?? Should I write to my legislators? Maybe have some kind of morgue and Medical textbook montage?

Help me out, here.

Advertisement
    :
  2. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

That's the remake right? I saw that. The one in the mall where they play the Richard Cheese tune...?

I'm not a zombie expert, but I don't think an unborn baby would become a zombie. Unless in this world, the zombie isn't a dead creature, instead it's something between where a disease makes the infected lose their flesh and memories, and crave brains. ;)

Really though, I'm not sure. The one thing I learned is shoot for the head.
  3. intrdrgn

intrdrgn Well-Known Member

i believe while in transition of becoming a Zombie from a bite. her infected blood would affect her unborn, thus making it into a Flesh Eating Brat!
  4. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

5. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

Thats the way i see it!
  6. 9to5cynic

I didn't watch the clip (dial up), but is that another name for Dead Alive? I seem to recall zombies doin' the dirty in that one too. ;)
  7. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

Yes, Brain Dead is the original name as released in NZ and Oz. There was another movie in the states by that name so it was renamed Dead Alive. And it still remains Peter Jackson's best work.
    9to5cynic likes this.
  8. 9to5cynic

Alright there we go! An awesome movie. I must say that scene where the woman's ear falls off into her soup or whatever that is.... the worst part for me. I gag everytime. :D

Ahhh... what a movie.

As far as Pregnant zombies go, what about this:

The woman and her unborn baby die due to the infection. Then the infection reanimates them..... but instead of the baby being born, it remains in the current state.... no more progress is made. Eh?? ;)
    I think I'm on to something... expect this work to be published in the next month issue of Science Facts Monthly. :rofl:
  9. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I think a cooler scene would be: the baby gets infected from the mother's blood, turns into a zombie, THEN EATS ITS WAY OUT!!:eek::eek::eek: How cool would that be?:D
  10. StudioHo

StudioHo Member

What a horrible image! A zombie fetus jumping out like an alien.
  11. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

:laugh: :wavey:
  12. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

Yeah that would be cool, but the fetus would have no teeth.

Maybe the zombie mother gives birth and then breast feeds blood for the flesh-craving infant ... nah that's just ridiculous.
  13. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Not exactly a zombie, but...

Grace (2009) - IMDb