Preinstalled camera applicationSupport

Last Updated:

1. underzero

underzero New Member

Hi folks.
    Need some help
    I lives in Israel, and my Iden network provider is MIRS.

I bought my i1 in in the states (thank you ebay), and in order to install hebrew font I needed the phone to be rooted.
    It took me some time (3 nights) in order to do so, and since then, the phone is working just great.

However,
    I accidently deleted the camera application files (CameraMoto.apk and CameraMoto.odex file) from the /system/app directory, and since then, I can't take any picture.

I have tried to d/l some camera apps from the market, but for some reason, some of them get stucked, some have no flash options and some says that there is no flash on the phone.

I tried to reinstall the apllication (took me some time to find it), but the application refuses to be installed. I was able to find CameraMoto.apk, but there is no CameraMoto.odex file anywhere on the web, at least not that I found.

I tried to copy CameraMoto.apk back to the app directory, and still, nothing.

I guess this because I don't have the odex file.

What can I do? I can't find the odex file anywhere.
    I went to MIRS, and asked for tech suppot, but they refused to help me cause I didn't bought the phone there. They agreed to send the phone to the main lab, but this will cost me about $100 so I declined.

Is there a way someone here can zip both files and send them?
    Maybe by attaching both files (zip compression) here?

I tried also wrote a similiar thread at Motorola support forum, but till now, no one there helped: https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/47422?tstart=0

Please help.

Advertisement
  2. AE_A

AE_A New Member