• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Premium" payments

rsarno

Thank Me, Im Irish!
Jun 6, 2010
Id like to donate to the site and become premium

I went through the process but it appears there is only an option to pay through paypal.

Because of some disputes in my past, i am not able to go through paypal and they know all of my cards so i cant just pay with a CC and let them process it.

Are there any other options to get you my $20?

A random good deed. Buy a member of this forum something worth $20... buy an accessory, buy a few apps/games from the market, buy them an android shirt or hat or something random.

Then post proof and we'll toss you in Premium for 6 months. This won't be a regular thing but I haven't heard this request before, so if you're so inclined, go for it.

Sorry for the inflexibility of payment options and thanks for your eagerness in supporting AF!

Upvote 0
Umm.... I really do think what you are doing in the d-inc forum is great, but... couldn't you get one of those prepaid debit/credit cards loaded with 20 bucks - theyre free at my bank. Pay with one of them?

I suppose i could have, good idea lol.

But this seems like it may help someone. Sucks that the money goes to a member, and not towards hosting or something, but its still a good cause.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones