• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Premium suite update sprint galaxy sIII?

This happened to me too. I have the new Gallery, Page Buddy feature, etc but not the Notification Panel. Was the 'premium suite' split into multiple updates?

I know those outside the U.S. received the Premium Suite with the 4.1.2 update. It came with everything. Here in the U.S. we received our updates separately. But I am not sure why we did not receive the Notification Panel. Maybe it will come in a separate update. But its not a big deal with me. But the Premium Suite is a separate update from the 4.1.2.

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
Well I just got home from work and my fiance told me she had a system update today on her GS III well I looked and she now has Premium suite On her GS III through T-Mobile so that's t-mobile, sprint, not sure about verizon or at&t but I can confirm sprint and T-mobile now have updated their GS III's to premium suite.

Now Her android version is 4.1.2 on her t-mobile GS III and mine is also 4.1.2 on my sprint GS III :)

Upvote 0
Well I just got home from work and my fiance told me she had a system update today on her GS III well I looked and she now has Premium suite On her GS III through T-Mobile so that's t-mobile, sprint, not sure about verizon or at&t but I can confirm sprint and T-mobile now have updated their GS III's to premium suite.

Now Her android version is 4.1.2 on her t-mobile GS III and mine is also 4.1.2 on my sprint GS III :)

Correct, nothing for Verizon or att yet

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones