Preorder Seido cases Now!!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Woot just got the email and placed my order!! YAYA

Advertisement
  2. Izl

Izl Member

Its still only the surface case, only new thing is the battery I think. They sent out an email for the case more than a week ago. I'm holding out for the Active case.

3. xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i just got the email..

yeah. i got the combo. sorry should of been more specific about which case it was. being this is my first seidio case, do you know the difference between the two? i see both have their own holsters. im also wondering if the battery will fit the active.

4. VikingX

VikingX Member

I'm waiting for the active too. I had an innocase with my iphone and loved it. What do you think the differences are between the two? I don't want anything too bulky.

5. sorka

sorka Well-Known Member

I won't be ordering one. I'm a long time Seidio customer. However, when I asked if the Innocase for the Droid X was tested with the car dock, they responded and said they don't test with "other" manufacturers accessories.

My response was that they should test with "THE" manufacturers accessories. All they have to do to get the Innocase right is get the Verizon car dock, remove the sleeve, and make sure their mold lines up with the tabs and that the thickness is correct. They can then fit the holster around that.

Too bad.