Preparing One x for saleGeneral

1. carwacster

carwacster Well-Known Member

I've done a Carbon backup and factory reset.

Going to copy all photos and Videos to pc.

Anything other required steps.

All contacts are already in Google.

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

A factory reset and a wipe of the SD Card should do it.

Do you want your SMS's backed up? SMS Backup and restore for that.

What are you getting btw? If you're looking at the Experia Z, Carbon doesn't restore to that by the looks of the Play page.
  3. carwacster

I've gone with BBZ10 and I'm loving it, looking to complement it with the new Samsung Note 8.0.

I believe the One X doesn't haven't an SD card.
  4. El Presidente

Virtual SD Card then, same thing. A standard factory reset doesn't wipe that (although I believe there is an option for it) so it will need wiped too.
  5. carwacster

Any other areas I need to wipe copy to the PC besides photos and videos?

I managed to sell it for
  6. El Presidente

That should be it.
  7. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

You picked your new phone yet pres? I've gone for the One... still waiting for it, coming on the 3rd.
  8. El Presidente

I got a fair bit of cash for my birthday and was toying with the Experia Z and the Nexus 4. I ended up getting the Nexus and it's awesome. I'll run my contract with Orange out (November I think) and see what they offer me to stay. If I leave, I'll get a rolling month plan with 3 with unlimited data for a bit, then see what next year's flagships bring before going for a contract again.

However, after being adamant I wasn't getting another HTC any time soon, the more reviews I see for the One, the more it's starting to draw my attention. :)
  9. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

There's a canny post in the One forum on here, user reviews.. answered a few of the remaining questions I had about the handset. I hung on to see what the S4 was going to have but after getting my grubby hands on the One for a minute in p4u my mind was made up for me :D