• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Prescott Valley 3G Coverage...

We are moving to Prescott Valley, AZ later this year and would like to know if anyone could tell me how Cricket service is there. If the service is good I am thinking of getting the Huawei Mercury. I was told by someone at Cricket that the 3G speeds on the Mercury was better than the iPhone 4S on 4g. That's a little hard to fathom that, but I hope it's true.

We are moving to Prescott Valley, AZ later this year and would like to know if anyone could tell me how Cricket service is there. If the service is good I am thinking of getting the Huawei Mercury. I was told by someone at Cricket that the 3G speeds on the Mercury was better than the iPhone 4S on 4g. That's a little hard to fathom that, but I hope it's true.

Well considering the iPhone 4s doesn't run on 4g (just 2 receivers for 3g), I should hope that the Mercury receives data faster on 3g than the iPhone does on 4g :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones