• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Preshared library loading error

Sensejus

Lurker
Aug 8, 2014
Hi all,
i am kinda new here, so this might not be the best section to post such topic, so if there is more appropriate section would be good if moderators would move it there.

Now lets go to the problem:
I have downloades master revision of AOSP from git. Compiled all OS source in linux. After that compiled native/cmds/screenshot source with mmm command, just before compiling changed so that it would produce me shared library with .so extension instead of executable.

This way I got predefined shared library which I attached to hello-jni sample app from android-ndk-r10.

Everything compiled and built in eclipse without any errors, and I install that app on physical device (tried on samsung galaxy s2 with android 4.1.2 and samsung galaxy s5 with android version 4.4) Everything here is still ok, but if i try opening that app i am getting such error:

Code:
08-08 15:32:33.832: E/AndroidRuntime(12001): Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load library: reloc_library[1306]:  1694 cannot locate '__strrchr_chk'...
and this happens when i try loading that screenshot library with such code:

Code:
static {
        System.loadLibrary("screenshot");
    }
If anyone has had similar problems or have any ideas what might be wrong, I am happy to hear it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones