Pretty tough political ad...interesting images

Last Updated:

1. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Rota

Rota Well-Known Member

Do you actually fall for this propaganda, or are you just trolling like usual?

3. hakr100

I don't see any difference between the Republican Party and the Tea Party. They are, in effect, one and the same.

Most of the "points" as to what Republican/Tea Party types want to do are precisely as described in the ad.

4. WAdude

WAdude Well-Known Member

Not really, the reason theres a Tea Party is because they didnt agree with both Democrats or Republicans in the first place, they simply prefer/ or agree more with Republicans.

5. hakr100

Well, that certainly explains why about 85% of the tea guys identify themselves as Republicans. The overwhelming majority of tea guys are Republicans, specifically, the right-wing Republican base.

6. WAdude

WAdude Well-Known Member

Yeah, mostly Republican, but it has its share of Democrats and Independants. Unfortunetly it also has its share of racists, and extreme radicalists too, thats what makes the news, and thats a shame.

Oh and about abolishing the EPA, as a Conservative Republican, I dont agree, but they do need to better themselves. Like I have a F250 diesel, for example, it has a DPF which almost completely filters out all products. This makes my truck more clean than a gas vehicle. But it prohibits the truck from doing good on MPG, 11MPG on average. If I take it off, I can make around 20MPG-30MPG. Thats an 8000lb, 22ft long diesel making better gas mileage than a Volvo. But thats illegal, a $25,000 fine.