• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Prevail Owner's Club

Maybe you were just driving like a jerk? :D LOL

I might miss you in the New Edge Stang or the bike, But I'm sure I would notice that truck or the scooter.

The scoot belongs to my wife though. If you see it, it's her. If there is a guy riding it, it means the damn thing is/was broken and I'm fixing it

Upvote 0
I owned a Kymco 125 before I moved out here to Ca.

My wife currently has a 150cc GY6 clone in the picture. She has been eyeballing a Kymco 300 recently though

How are you liking that new bike of yours??

I love it, but I might be trading it in on a new Shadow this weekend. :D

Upvote 0
My wife currently has a 150cc GY6 clone in the picture. She has been eyeballing a Kymco 300 recently though

I love it, but I might be trading it in on a new Shadow this weekend. :D

I've had 3 Kymco scooters. All were the Agility model. They're nice and very dependable but be careful because people will steal the hell out of them. The alarms are good to have but will drain the battery if it's not ridden often. A lock is a must, too. A buddy of mine even had 1 of their liquid cooled 150's. NICE! It had the European style lights and was 1 good looking bike. You can't beat them for the money either. :D

Honda makes a good bike and they'll last forever if you take care of them. Several of my friends have own them. I've had 1 of their dirt bikes(CR125). Bad2thebone.

Post us a pic if ya end up getting it. ;)

Upvote 0
I've had 3 Kymco scooters. All were the Agility model. They're nice and very dependable but be careful because people will steal the hell out of them. The alarms are good to have but will drain the battery if it's not ridden often. A lock is a must, too. A buddy of mine even had 1 of their liquid cooled 150's. NICE! It had the European style lights and was 1 good looking bike. You can't beat them for the money either. :D

Honda makes a good bike and they'll last forever if you take care of them. Several of my friends have own them. I've had 1 of their dirt bikes(CR125). Bad2thebone.

Post us a pic if ya end up getting it. ;)
i know, i prolly posted this pic before? but you said honda, and take care of, well is a 84 magna v65(1100) with 36000 on it. not bad. had a couple cosmetics done like blinker rubber mounts ect.. other than that all is original. and back in the early 80's had a yam yz 490, baaaaaddddddd bike!!!!!!

658.JPG

Upvote 0
@ Kouma. OHHHHH Hell yeah man! Both of you are gonna love those rides. I have a feeling that you're gonna be riding that Kymco a bit too lol.They are a ton of fun to cruise around town on. Not to shabby on the speed either. I'm pretty sure that thing will do 80+. :D

If that Kymco is new, make sure that you change the break-in oil out after a couple hundred miles. Unlike some bikes, you are only supposed to run the break-in oil for a few hundred miles on a Kymco. I can't remember if you're supposed to change it @ 200 or 500 though. Also, Stock Kymco tires have a good size slick area on the sides. I know a few people that have laid them over and as soon as they hit that slick area, they went down. The replacement parts aren't cheap either. I never dropped any mine but I came very close. ;)

Ride easy, ride safe and have a blast bro!:)

Upvote 0
@ Kouma. OHHHHH Hell yeah man! Both of you are gonna love those rides. I have a feeling that you're gonna be riding that Kymco a bit too lol.They are a ton of fun to cruise around town on. Not to shabby on the speed either. I'm pretty sure that thing will do 80+. :D

If that Kymco is new, make sure that you change the break-in oil out after a couple hundred miles. Unlike some bikes, you are only supposed to run the break-in oil for a few hundred miles on a Kymco. I can't remember if you're supposed to change it @ 200 or 500 though. Also, Stock Kymco tires have a good size slick area on the sides. I know a few people that have laid them over and as soon as they hit that slick area, they went down. The replacement parts aren't cheap either. I never dropped any mine but I came very close. ;)

Ride easy, ride safe and have a blast bro!:)

Both are brand new. The sales staff told us about both the slick spot, and the break in oil. They said it's fine to run it the full 600 miles to the first service.

We'll probably do a hard-break in on both bikes and change it at 200

Upvote 0
Both are brand new. The sales staff told us about both the slick spot, and the break in oil. They said it's fine to run it the full 600 miles to the first service.

We'll probably do a hard-break in on both bikes and change it at 200

That's when I changed mine (200). You had a good salesperson too if they gave you the info about the tires. The tires that come on the Agility are worse. lol They have a good grip on the road but also have a very large area on the side of the tire that doesn't have tread. From the pic you posted, those tires have more tread area on them than the ones I had.

You guys are going to have a lot of fun on those things man. Your wife will be able to keep up with you too. :D

What colors did you end up getting?

Upvote 0
That's when I changed mine (200). You had a good salesperson too if they gave you the info about the tires. The tires that come on the Agility are worse. lol They have a good grip on the road but also have a very large area on the side of the tire that doesn't have tread. From the pic you posted, those tires have more tread area on them than the ones I had.

You guys are going to have a lot of fun on those things man. Your wife will be able to keep up with you too. :D

What colors did you end up getting?

We got the exact paint schemes in those pics :)

Upvote 0
Tyvm. I'm still looking all over town for that blue 90 lx

LOL, well keep looking cause its parked in the backyard and the motor is in the garage. Had an issue so while the motor is out for a bad timing chain cover gasket, she got a new Trick Flow cam, new to me set of used cobra heads, Crane Cams double roller timing chain, Ford Racing lifters, better style manifold. Then when she goes back in, I'm gonna crank up the boost on the supercharger just a few more pounds. Its kind of a side thing as time and money permits. Ive had all those hard parts amd most all the gaskets sitting around for awhile, so its just all the nickel and dime stuff and all.

I bought a Saturn beater to drive around for now *facepalm*

Upvote 0
LOL, well keep looking cause its parked in the backyard and the motor is in the garage. Had an issue so while the motor is out for a bad timing chain cover gasket, she got a new Trick Flow cam, new to me set of used cobra heads, Crane Cams double roller timing chain, Ford Racing lifters, better style manifold. Then when she goes back in, I'm gonna crank up the boost on the supercharger just a few more pounds. Its kind of a side thing as time and money permits. Ive had all those hard parts amd most all the gaskets sitting around for awhile, so its just all the nickel and dime stuff and all.

I bought a Saturn beater to drive around for now *facepalm*

So how am I supposed to know when I pass you while cruising around downtown?

Upvote 0
If you pass me, look for this

IMG_20120324_134045.jpg

If I pass you, look for this

brians_pics_003.jpg

Both pics look nice, both cars look worse in person LOL.
man that car brings back memory's! i had a 80 mercury capri, the same thing. 302 naturally aspirated, no nos, c-6 trans,8 inch converter, tubbed out, 8.8 513's street car, ran 1/4 mile 11.25's with 60 foot times for 15 sec rides. just had a hard time hooking up.

Reactions: 76ford90lx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones