• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Prez Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
@notacoach Is this your first Presidential election? There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Some old crippled guy said that. A lot of people called him a liar, changing his mind about important issues and the way he ran around on his wife while in office was scandalous. Damn good President though.

Upvote 0
@notacoach Is this your first Presidential election? There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Some old crippled guy said that. A lot of people called him a liar, changing his mind about important issues and the way he ran around on his wife while in office was scandalous. Damn good President though.
Very definitely not my first election LOL. I do find any platform based on open bigotry, xenophobia, and provable lies to go very much against my core beliefs however.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
I agree that is highly offensive to me, and shows no respect whatsoever. Post should be removed.

I agree it's offensive, but let it stand. This is only reinforces the mentality of Trump's supporters. Freedom of speech can be a double edged sword, but it NEEDS to REMAIN a basic human right (at least in the US). Trump actually hates free speech and would do anything to silence those who disagree with him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Trump Lead Widens To 2, His Biggest Yet, Despite 'November Surprise': IBD/TIPP Poll

upload_2016-11-7_14-55-14.png

With one day to go, Donald Trump extended his lead over Hillary Clinton, 43% to 41%, according to the latest IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll. That comes after a third bombshell from FBI Director James Comey, who announced Sunday he would not indict Clinton for her email scandal.

Trump's two-point lead now matches his largest so far during the 20 days of polling.​

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Leaked Bill Clinton Speech: Obama Years Left No Hope For White Working Class

The economic stagnancy of the Obama years is to blame for plummeting life expectancy rates among white, working-class Americans, according to former president Bill Clinton, who privately told Democratic donors that lower-income whites “don’t have anything to look forward to when they get up in the morning.”

Clinton made the remarks while speaking to at a November 2015 closed-door fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in Canton, Ohio.

Echoing a theme of Republican nominee Donald Trump’s campaign, the former president expressed his concern that white, working-class Americans have been left behind over the last eight years.​

Upvote 0
I can only wish I had the free time to sit online all day and spew political crap. Problem is that I still "work" for a living and am raising my grandchildren. I do 12 hour rotating shifts generating electricity (at a coal burner no less), + most of my days off. If you could see what we "used" to send up the smokestacks (for 40 years), it's downright criminal.

I'm guessing that you believe global warming is a hoax too?

Upvote 0
Leaked Bill Clinton Speech: Obama Years Left No Hope For White Working Class

The economic stagnancy of the Obama years is to blame for plummeting life expectancy rates among white, working-class Americans, according to former president Bill Clinton, who privately told Democratic donors that lower-income whites “don’t have anything to look forward to when they get up in the morning.”

Clinton made the remarks while speaking to at a November 2015 closed-door fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in Canton, Ohio.

Echoing a theme of Republican nominee Donald Trump’s campaign, the former president expressed his concern that white, working-class Americans have been left behind over the last eight years.​

My bet is that you are white, and still believe in the trickle down economics of Reagan.

Upvote 0
I'm going up the voting, babe, don't you wanna go?
I'm going up the voting, babe, don't you wanna go?
I'm going to that place where I been many times before.

I'm going, I'm going where the voters stand in line.
Well, I'm going, going where the voters stand in line.
We can cast our votes and be counted everytime.

GO OUT AND VOTE, TODAY!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones