Price Drop

1. arado58

arado58 Member

Samsung Epic is now $199 after $100 mail in rebate on Sprint.com

Advertisement
  2. adjuster

adjuster Member

Amazon.com seems to have the Epic now for $99 (and they apparently can now do Sprint upgrades)
  3. xxxsteveoxxx

xxxsteveoxxx Well-Known Member

Amazon is where I got mine
  4. DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo Well-Known Member

Amazon price still listed at $199.99 and they still can not do upgrades (just tried on my secondary line)

Sprint.com does show the epic 4g at $199.99 as well now. It sucks that Sprint also relegated the phone to further down on the list.
  5. xxxsteveoxxx

xxxsteveoxxx Well-Known Member

Amazonwireless has the epic listed for 199 and they DO upgrades. Got mine last week for 99 bucks no rebate needed.
  6. DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo Well-Known Member

To be more clear, its $99 for a new line and $199 for an upgrade. What zip code did you upgrade under? The majority i tried in Denver and the few here in San Diego all registered as $199 for an upgrade.
  7. adjuster

adjuster Member

I stand corrected. I must have selected new line when I looked before.
  8. Obie33

Obie33 New Member

I tried to go through Amazon as a new customer, as I had Sprint 4 years ago. It didn't go through. I walked into my local Sprint store and then sweet talked them into going in for 2 Epic 4G's for $199.00 each with $100.00 mail in rebate each.

Pretty good deal I think, as they also through in their Sprint Employee discount or whatever. So far the service kicks AT&T to the curb in my area.
  9. MannyrtFresh

MannyrtFresh Well-Known Member

Dam i cant believe i didnt wait just a few more days and i coulda saved some money, what im talking about is that i just upgraded my line and got the Epic 4G this past friday. roar.! :(
  10. sdalby

sdalby Well-Known Member

Same here. I just got my phone on Friday :(
  11. adjuster

adjuster Member

You should still be within the 30 day return period. Can probably threaten to return and see if they will refund the difference.
  12. Lozer_Kid

Lozer_Kid Well-Known Member

That really sucks because I just got a new Epic a week before they would drop the price!
  13. Yea its more like a "no froyo" fire sale now!
  14. Stoney62

Stoney62 Well-Known Member

Got my Wal-Mart $100 gift card Saturday.
  15. Stoney62

Stoney62 Well-Known Member

Got my $100 Wal-Mart Gift card Saturday.
    Sorry for the double post. The first one didn't initially appear to have been posted.
  16. androidpirate

androidpirate Active Member

Stoney62 got his $100 Wal-Mart Gift card on Saturday.