• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

price for incredible on wirefly up....

As far as customer service goes i know first hand as i was going to be a 3rd party reseller just about a year ago but opted to go in another direction. Anyhow no matter who you buy the phone from you can always deal with verizon directly. They have your account information and can take care of anything you may need including warrantee replacement and etc. Its just like buying through them from their website directly. By using a 3rd party you may however get better pricing or have immediate access to handsets, just depends on their in house stock. You can also contact the 3rd party for help but when buying from a company online you know what kind of service to expect, its not quite as good as dealing with a brick and mortar store, but they are usually pretty helpful. The price to you depends on what the 3rd party wants to sell it to you at. Places like wirefly depend on high volume so they make less per phone contract than other places charging more. In a verizon store you can expect to pay what the verion website says as they pass along the savings to their physical retail stores as well. This also goes for most 3rd party brick and mortar stores although it depends on who they are purchasing them from. Verizon doesn't deal with the stores directly they actually use a 3rd party company that takes care of that for them when dealing with other 3rd party outlets (online, retail store, etc). Anyhow most places will match prices just due to the fact they would rather have the contract vs not having it, but most places can't compete with large internet only retailers such as amazon or wirefly as they don't provide nearly as much service and have a much lower overhead. Anyhow i hope this clears up some confusion about buying from a 3rd party or buying directly from verizon. Regardless of who you bought your phone from you are a verizon customer and they will take care of you from that point on if need be. But you can always check with whomever you bought the phone from first to see if they can do anything special for you in your particular situation.

Reactions: Quakerwildcat
Upvote 0
Anyone know what happens if you buy on the Incredible on Wirefly under your primary line of service for a $149.99 upgrade price but then activate the phone as the secondary line on a Verizon Wireless account? My primary line is eligible for upgrade pricing but I wanted to actually activate the Incredible on my secondary line.

Will this cause some additional fees from Wirefly?

Upvote 0
Anyone know what happens if you buy on the Incredible on Wirefly under your primary line of service for a $149.99 upgrade price but then activate the phone as the secondary line on a Verizon Wireless account? My primary line is eligible for upgrade pricing but I wanted to actually activate the Incredible on my secondary line.

Will this cause some additional fees from Wirefly?

Their terms pretty much say you do anything in the first 181 days you owe them loads of money. Changing line the phone is on is directly stated though.

Upvote 0
ukpylot.. shipped yet? Mine says it is "shipping" but i haven't had any subsequent updates..

Hope we don't get messed up on the plan "add-ons". I'm guessing we'll just do those when we talk to verizon on the phone to activate 'em.

Yes, mine shipped this afternoon, arriving tomorrow by 3pm - can't wait!

I called to ask them about the data plan and they added it for me before my order went from "approved" to "shipping".

Good luck with yours.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones