• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Printbot - printer model isn't listed

TRICKorDEVICE

Mar 4, 2011
Hello All,

I recently switched over from iPhone. One thing I am trying to replicate is the ability to print from my Android phone to my wireless network printer (HP photosmart premium C310).

I have the HP app and that is good, but I want the ability to print other things like web pages, etc.

Printbot seems promising but it doesn't list my printer. Does anyone know which model I can select so it will be compatible, or in the alternative, an app that will allow me to print wirelessly?

Hello,

I hope this post gets solved. I have exactly the same problem though I haven't got the HP app yet, thanks for mentioning that as I will try it out soon.

I just switched from my iPhone 3GS to a Samsung Galaxy Note II (a decision that changed my view on smartphones) and found myself not being able to print through AirPrint. Still looking for something that works.

Since this post is pretty old I assume there is a possibility that you've already found a solution to this.
If so, please let me know as I am sure a lot of other people might struggle with this issue as well.

I love my Android device and the printer I'm using and I want to continue using both for a long time so a solution would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Lige Valkyrja

PS: Sorry for revive

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones