• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Printing from my S3

Is it possible to print docs & pictures straight from the S3? My wife uses hers for work and the phone recognizes the printers she has at work but it says she has to have a Samsung printer? Is it that she needs an app?

HP has it's own app for cloud printing...but Google does cloud printing you just need to set it up.

Sign into Google on your PC/Laptop > Settings> Show Advanced Settings > Enable Cloud Printing

Then on your phone download the Google Cloud Print app and connect it to your printer.

Upvote 0
HP has it's own app for cloud printing...but Google does cloud printing you just need to set it up.

Sign into Google on your PC/Laptop > Settings> Show Advanced Settings > Enable Cloud Printing

Then on your phone download the Google Cloud Print app and connect it to your printer.
Once you do that, how do you print from inside an app?

Upvote 0
I have tried pretty much all but imho the best one by a mile is Printhand. Although it has to be paid for it is worth it and handles pretty much any modern Wifi enabled printer or a printer connected to a router via Ethernet.

It will print local files, gallery pictures, web pages, Google Drive, messages, Gmail/email, contacts, calendar events, call log, facebook, box, dropbox, onedrive, evernote and sugarsync.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones