1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

PRL 2026 now available at *228Tips

1. reilus

reilus Well-Known Member

Just wait for the Spanish to stop and the English to start and press 5. Wait and let your phone reboot. I did it on an esteem and an HTC Wildfire S. This has been cross-posted; sorry for the inconvenience.

Advertisement
    :
  2. BrandonOptimus

BrandonOptimus Well-Known Member

Hehe. My friend did well xD just like i said on another thread. My friends gon a convince metro for 3026 or 2026 lol. Typo?¿
  3. bobdamnit

bobdamnit Well-Known Member

I got this OTA from MetroPCS today. Still no 3G in the mid Michigan area. :(
  4. carljchapman

carljchapman New Member

I am in East Orange, NJ (2 miles from Newark) . Just did *228 and got the updated roaming list. When the phone reset, I now have a 3G icon on my notification bar! :)

I checked and the PRL I have is 2026
  5. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Wait what is the difference between 3026 and 2026???? Wouldn't 3026 be newer????
  6. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

2026? Someone post a screen shot of this mysterious 2026 if you could.
  7. blaxican25

blaxican25 Well-Known Member

How bout they extract the 2026 prl and upload for everyone ;-)
  8. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

^That too ahaha
  9. andyo70

andyo70 Well-Known Member

I just did it and have 3026. Then again that's what I already had. No change in 3G service. I still have none.
  10. meat0255

meat0255 Active Member

I don't know bout y'all but I'm just outside Detroit and my version perl is 2034!
  11. BrandonOptimus

2034? Screenshot please.
  12. douglasr007

douglasr007 Well-Known Member

I hope the op means 3026
  13. BrandonOptimus

He does mean 3026. 2026 doesnt exist for the OM. if there is a 2026, Then why not screenshot ;)
  14. BRIAN5337

BRIAN5337 Well-Known Member

+1 On that...

If i stated i had something that others didn't have and the AF community ask for some additional info. I would do every thing i could to help the community with a screen shot to better understand my claim..

There is most likely not a so called 2026..

It may be an update script error..It probably a 3026 with a 2026 identifier.
  15. BRIAN5337

BRIAN5337 Well-Known Member

Oh and little of topic but, I saw a Sasquatch "Bigfoot" urinating at a urinal toilet at a rest stop on the interstate. :D