Prl 27392 need help

Last Updated:

1. redman92

redman92 Member This Topic's Starter

iam running fresh's 2.0d rom and tried to do an prl update and my prl change from 66063 to 27392 now iam stuck on roam and cant get an update help please

Advertisement
  2. Robchaos

Robchaos Well-Known Member

Go into settings and enable roaming data and just keep hitting update prl untill you get the right one.

3. redman92

redman92 Member This Topic's Starter

i keep data roaming on and tried updating but seems i cant cause i am not on a sprint tower iam stuc on roam

4. Robchaos

Robchaos Well-Known Member

If that doesn't work, then your other options are either ruu and reroot/nandroid restore, or do a hard reset of the phone then nandroid restore

5. blampars

blampars Well-Known Member

go to link below and download 60664.zip, extract, and place the extracted file on your sd card.
    PRL 60664 - Download Included - xda-developers

1. you need to put the 60664.prl on the root of your sdcard
    2. open up your dialer and dial ##775# (be patient, might take a minute or so)
    3. it will ask you to enter your MSL number (Master Subsidy Lock), enter it
    4. from the menu it brings up you will be able to update your prl with the file you placed on your sdcard. it will auto recognize it if it's there.
    5. Press menu button then press commit changes
    6. Your phone should auto reboot itself after installing the prl and you should then be good to go.

If you need your MSL number call customer service and politely ask them for it. It's a 6 digit number. You should have no problems getting it from them. If they do happen to ask you why, tell them you need to manually update your PRL.

Taterus Maximus likes this.
  6. Taterus Maximus

Taterus Maximus Well-Known Member

Thanks, had no idea there was a new PRL, maybe now I can get a better signal in East Civ. Also if you manually update your PRL, after you select the new PRL you have to press the menu button and tell the phone to commit changes. Threw me for a loop the first time I did this manually.